*Fake* Wii - The Legend of Zelda: TP (U)

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Release NumberÂ

FAKE

Full NameÂ

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

RegionÂ

USA/NTSC

LanguagesÂ

English

Release GroupÂ

Wii

SizeÂ

TBC

Release Name

The.Legend.Of.Zelda.Twilight.Princess.WiiCLONE-Wii

View NFO
Â

N/A

Staff NotesÂ
Nuked (reason: fake)

ohoni

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so assuming for a second that these are real, is there even a theoretical method to get them to play on an actual Wii?I suppose they'll be good for testing purposes as such methods are developed, but for the time being it's a bit putting the cart before the horse.
wink.gif

Of course, with any luck it'll just involve popping a DVD in, tapping the wiimote on the case three times and saying "Miyamoto" backwards, which would be great because I'd LOVE to be able to play Bleach and One Piece asap, and they won't likely be localized for years.

Foppzter

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, the games are on DVD discs after all, the big question is why Nintendo did´nt do more to prevent anybody from putting their Wii game in their DVD drive and using Alcohol 20% to take a copy from it...

FranckKnight

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nah, this is real pretty sure of it.

Its discs. No matter the system, if its on a disc, its quite easy to find a way to read and copy it.

Now the issue is, how are we supposed to test or play it yet. There's certainly no modchips out for a system that isn't even out! And no emulators. Nothing. And maybe there's a special way to write it to a disc so that the Wii will recognize it and we don't know that yet.

For now, this is mostly for collection purpose, until ways are found to crack the system and make them work.

Of course, to test a modchip/system/crack, you still need a copied game of some sort, so this is a necessary step.

Azadar

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand this, if there is no mod chip and there is no way to test the image is actually LEGIT and good WHY the hell release it. I mean damn I could make an image call it anything and say its HALO3 but you would have ZERO ways to prove its not legit since there is no way to test it.

I call BS on this and we shouldnt post ANYTHING that is not 100% proven it works.

PS Where the hell is FF3!

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
When I saw this on the front page, the first thing that came to mind is, "damn, I need to get a better pair of glasses cos I thought I saw Zelda: TP on the front page..... damn".

JesterDev

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In a sense I really hope these are not playable right off the bat. In fact I highly doubt it as I'm sure there is some security measures in place. I don't see the Wii going the way of the Dreamcast, but none the less it's a bit too early. In anycase I'm off to buy these games as planned.

Here's hoping for FF3 US sometime before I goto work! Need something to hold me over till the 19th.

notscenenough

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't understand this, if there is no mod chip and there is no way to test the image is actually LEGIT and good WHY the hell release it. I mean damn I could make an image call it anything and say its HALO3 but you would have ZERO ways to prove its not legit since there is no way to test it.

I call BS on this and we shouldnt post ANYTHING that is not 100% proven it works.

You are a goddamn retard.
There are indeed ways to prove that this is real, however there are ZERO ways to prove you're not retarded after posting this.

CacheSyntax

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Have they releaased a news brief regarding FF3?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: ¿erbmoH laT euQ