*Fake* Wii - The Legend of Zelda: TP (U)

norsken

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Made me surprised to see this
ohmy.gif

And agreed with Azadar - wtf is happening with FF3?

N~

tetsuya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Okay how did this happen? Theres no encryption on the discs or what? How did the groups manage to make an image?
Stop whining about FF3 !!! This is about the wii and you guys are talking about ff3!!!

FranckKnight

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If this was true why isn't The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess fof ngc being released???Seems fake to me.

Quite simple. Look at the release dates.

They made the Wii version of Zelda:TP so its ready for the launch.

The Gamecube version, despite being the one originally planned on, is due out next month.

AshsToAshs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay how did this happen? Theres no encryption on the discs or what? How did the groups manage to make an image?
Stop whining about FF3 !!! This is about the wii and you guys are talking about ff3!!!

The Wii is probably using the same type of encryption as the GC, in which case people would have no problems making backups of Wii games since they already know how.

Im wondering if a firmware hack will be all the Wii needs (just like the PSP), since the Wii seems very firmware based with this console.

-Ash-

Foppzter

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't understand this, if there is no mod chip and there is no way to test the image is actually LEGIT and good WHY the hell release it. I mean damn I could make an image call it anything and say its HALO3 but you would have ZERO ways to prove its not legit since there is no way to test it.

I call BS on this and we shouldnt post ANYTHING that is not 100% proven it works.

PS Where the hell is FF3!

The first 360 images was impossible to prove if they were legit or not, but guess what, they were legit.
Zelda TP Wii IS out in the stores so it IS possible to buy the disc. Halo 3 is impossible to get your hand on now.
And since it is possible to play burned games on a 360, it would be easy to tell, unless a quick look in the ISO proved it false
tongue.gif

Remember the first DS dumps?
There were no way to prove they were real dumps. Shortly after it was possible to play them.
Later it was proved that they were bad dumps.
And what do we know, maybe there is NO copy protection on the Wii, no way to prove until we have one in our hands.

Azadar

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
fOPPTZER THANKS, The rest of you can suck it you wanna be leet turds. I simply pointed out that untill it is PROVEN this site should not post it for all we know it does not work. There is no info staying how they verified this info.

I mean why not at least give some insight on how this was possible.

Azadar

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
fOPPTZER THANKS, The rest of you can suck it you wanna be leet turds. I simply pointed out that untill it is PROVEN this site should not post it for all we know it does not work. There is no info staying how they verified this info.

I mean why not at least give some insight on how this was possible.

notscenenough you got alot of nerve calling people names with 4 posts like your a respected anyone on here. Once again children playing on the internet.

Waits for your mom or sister replies to prove how hardcore you are.

Scorpin200

Iceman
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok why is this stuff on here already? mostly anything that is here is pirated, but this isn't even out yet let alone able to burn.
huh.gif

P.S Someone most be really desperate to make an iso when there won't be any thing to play it on, and why would you these games are supposed to be worth the money.

GeneralLeoFF

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's kinda odd to see numbered releases done with one of the disc based systems but it is long over due. It's kinda annoying they did not bother doing it this way for the PSP releases and as a result they are already a huge mess.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1