Final Fantasy VII Remake is coming to PC as an Epic exclusive

asdasddsadasdasdasads.png

The long-awaited reveal has been made: Final Fantasy VII Remake - Integrade is coming to PC. The game was revealed to be an Epic Games Store exclusive. It'll be out on December 16th.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just bought this game for the ps5 a few days ago (got it today), from gamestop, new for $38, which I guess isn't bad when it's normally $69.99. it's about 90GBs with the update.

Reactions: AlexMCS

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, no. I choose not to participate on a honeypot for identity theft that the EGS is. So how long until it's finally on steam? six months? another year?
Based on previous EGS exclusives, almost certainly a year. If it doesn't have Denuvo there's no need to wait though, it's usually pretty easy to transfer saves from a high seas version to the Steam version.

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Based on previous EGS exclusives, almost certainly a year. If it doesn't have Denuvo there's no need to wait though, it's usually pretty easy to transfer saves from a high seas version to the Steam version.
Perhaps, but if the game is that good, I don't mind going through to earn the achievements again.

Reactions: The Catboy and Xzi

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not gonna lie, I thought this was gonna be given away for free as the EGS is known for that. :P

Hey, EGS may not be that great, but it's way better than the POS Battle.net.

I'll support Square Enix any day, but Blizzard or Ubisoft? Screw them.
In the past, I wanted nothing to do with Epic, but after the launch of EGS I've been claiming every free game they've been giving away.

I'm excited for Shenume III to go free to even though I'll probably never play it (not much of a PC gamer).

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fuck off and die, you Epic bastards; stop doing exclusivity deals already! You should focus on competing with Steam and GOG through pricing and features, not goddamn exclusivity!
Exclusivity does suck no matter what though the EGS store is more or less the second best PC game store so it's not that bad.

Plus, they're always giving away free games.

Reactions: Thejax

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Gosh darnit I just uninstalled EGS today.
But it's December! They're probably going to give away another dozen games for free! (And of course I will probably have already paid for a couple of them, and I'm absolutely not going to get around to actually playing any of them anytime soon. But nonetheless.)

OMG..thank goodness I thought the game was going to be forever on playstation.
I can't imagine why you would ever think that.

Reactions: Thejax

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yummy yummy :rofl2: