Final 'Super Smash Bros. Ultimate' Direct before launch announced

smash direct.PNG

Fresh out of a press release is the announcement of the last Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Direct before the game hits shelves. The live presentation will feature approximately 40 minutes of new information on the game, and once it concludes, a Nintendo Treehouse: Live will start airing, featuring live gameplay of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee!, Yoshi's Crafted World, and Diablo III: Eternal Edition.

Tune in on Thursday, November 1 at 7 a.m. PT for the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Direct which can be streamed via Nintendo's official Twitch channel:

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Pokémon Go its a joke, that's not what I was expecting from Pokémon going to home consoles.... its an insult.

The good thing is that this year is almost done... and this Smash Directs confirms that there will be two directs in November, one for Smash and one normal one! Look at the bright side, SMASH IS OVER after this direct and we wont have to see it anymore xD

Next year with Metroid and Bayonetta will be great.
Praise the heaven the fucking Smash hype will finally die.
Hopefully that makes them focus on actual new games, Metroid is one that they hyped since the them reveal of the console but yet is nowhere to be seen almost two years later.

Who do they think they are? Capcom and RE2?!

Reactions: Mylink5

Keylogger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Even if I really want to watch, I won't because I don't want to know everything about the game before its release...
I already know a lot of things and I want some things to discover myself

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Praise the heaven the fucking Smash hype will finally die.
Hopefully that makes them focus on actual new games, Metroid is one that they hyped since the them reveal of the console but yet is nowhere to be seen almost two years later.

Who do they think they are? Capcom and RE2?!

Doesn't surprise me, they are learning quick from the other companies... xDDD DLC, DAY ONE Updates, etc etc... Nintendo is becoming one of them.

Song of storms

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Jeez, I can't wait for this fucking game to come out just to they can finally shut the fuck up about it already.
I'm tired of just hearing nothing but Smash lately since E3, it's like Nintendo doesn't even have anything in store outside of it...
Oh wait, they don't LOL
(Let's Go doesn't count)
They're doing what Blizzard did with Overwatch and Valve did with DOTA2 and many, many more. It's safe to assume that the new Smash Bros will be more than a party game as Nintendo might be finally doing something decent with esports.

Oooooor the online capabilities of the game will be as stupid as Smash Bros 4, with an upside-down anonymous leaderboard for anything but actual matches with other players and an online mode that punishes you if you kick someone's ass too much.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
They're doing what Blizzard did with Overwatch and Valve did with DOTA2 and many, many more. It's safe to assume that the new Smash Bros will be more than a party game as Nintendo might be finally doing something decent with esports.

Oooooor the online capabilities of the game will be as stupid as Smash Bros 4, with an upside-down anonymous leaderboard for anything but actual matches with other players and an online mode that punishes you if you kick someone's ass too much.
I mean, with the current state of affairs, and how online is being locked behind a paywall now, it's safe to assume that some shit will be on the horizon. I am just waiting for it to hit the fan.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean, with the current state of affairs, and how online is being locked behind a paywall now, it's safe to assume that some shit will be on the horizon. I am just waiting for it to hit the fan.

Dollars to donuts that online's gonna be the same garbage lagfest that it was on Wii U when I tried going online with Smash.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Dollars to donuts that online's gonna be the same garbage lagfest that it was on Wii U when I tried going online with Smash.
Yeah I almost bet it will be shit.
Good thing I don't care at all about online play for Nintendo games, and even better that 3rd party games tend to not rely on their fucking shit.

Reactions: the_randomizer

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I almost bet it will be shit.
Good thing I don't care at all about online play for Nintendo games, and even better that 3rd party games tend to not rely on their fucking shit.

I regret using Switch Online and having to suffer for its piss poor lack of features. I'll just play Smash locally with people I know IRL, and not some faceless players I'll never see in person.
Nintendo Online can suck it long and hard.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I regret using Switch Online and having to suffer for its piss poor lack of features. I'll just play Smash locally with people I know IRL, and not some faceless players I'll never see in person.
Nintendo Online can suck it long and hard.
Amen, brother, A-fucking-men.
Nintendo can fuck off with their shit service, I'd much rather play retro games online through RetroArch and new games through LAN, than deal with the idiotic online service they offer.
It beats me as to why there are people still renting that shit service tbh.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Amen, brother, A-fucking-men.
Nintendo can fuck off with their shit service, I'd much rather play retro games online through RetroArch and new games through LAN, than deal with the idiotic online service they offer.
It beats me as to why there are people still renting that shit service tbh.

"Bu..but it's NES games, they're classic games, and they'll add more!" yeah, three per month, whoop dee shit. I'll stick to my Super NT for Snes games, thank you, I couldn't give a rat's ass about NES games.

Reactions: ShadowOne333

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
"Bu..but it's NES games, they're classic games, and they'll add more!" yeah, three per month, whoop dee shit. I'll stick to my Super NT for Snes games, thank you, I couldn't give a rat's ass about NES games.
As if I haven't played those for the millionth time already, and through emulators which offer online play right from the get-go, and also I can play hacked ROMs.
Their one byte changes bullshit that they did with Zelda doesn't even count as a new ROM, it's something even a 5 year old can do given the proper instructions.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As if I haven't played those for the millionth time already, and through emulators which offer online play right from the get-go, and also I can play hacked ROMs.
Their one byte changes bullshit that they did with Zelda doesn't even count as a new ROM, it's something even a 5 year old can do given the proper instructions.

I won't even bother hacking my Switch, don't want to send it in for repairs if something goes wrong. I'll still get Smash Ultimate, granted, but I sure as hell won't be paying for their half-assed online "service". I've completely given up on ever seeing more than NES.

Reactions: ShadowOne333

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m hopeful, but I’m ready for whatever the end result is.

Are you, though? Are you really? I just don't want the Grinch bullshit to be true, I couldn't care less about him as a character. I'd rather have another Fire Emblem character. He's just like Waluigi,
cancerous as a meme.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8