t^2

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Dance Dance Revolution 4th Mix NTSC-J for the PSX, when I was about 12.

yay.gif

shango46

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
cracker said:
shango46 said:
I started back in the 80's with my NES. I had a cartridge copier (for the life of me I cant remember what it was called) and I used to rent games and copy them to the cartridge. The first game I ever did was Kung-Fu.

Kung Fu?! You must have been desperate to get some games to tide you over until you could rent some better games?

Kung-Fu was fun! I still play it every now and again. But I did lots of games this way. All the Megaman games, Zelda, Link (Zelda 2 for you younger kids) Contra, Castlevania, etc... You name it, I probably copied it.

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
I think when I first got my AK2 I got New Super Mario Bros. I remember thinking it was so totally awesome to be able to play the games I had lost without having to buy them again! To be 11 again...

Xarsah16

GBATemp's Official Village Dingus/Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
I honestly don't remember, but it must have been a song because I was a frequent user of KaZaa back in the day. My 16GB eMachines computer then was a real piece of crap too, compared to what we have nowadays. I have an 8GB microSD card in my Acekard, so the way we can fit digital storage space now just blows me away.

xx_cutie_xx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hahaha before I started downloading actual mp3s I remember I used to rip audio from youtube videos XD
I was pretty stupid at age 12 but the first song I actually downloaded was Basket Case by Green Day

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaQqCfuxKoE