Five Nights At Freddy's creator, Scott Cawthon, has retired from game development

Deleted member 559230

Trophies
XP
Then explain this:
https://newstalk1130.iheart.com/fea.../2020-08-20-joe-bidens-six-decades-of-racism/

Because you claim Trump supporters ignore his supposed "racism" yet from what I've seen you do the same, ignore Joe Biden's racism when it's in your face. This is why I gave up on long winded arguments, because people like you will out right deny the facts that's right in your face after taking the time and energy to build up arguments and get evidence and I just don't have the time and energy anymore for this anymore, to just have it ignored and say "it's not true" even though it's right there.

Unlike Trump Biden's racism is cemented in stone.

The thing about the leftist media claiming this or that is "racist" you have to dig into their claims to see that most of their stories are fabricated. Case in point; when Trump tweeted 3 tweets telling members of Congress to go back to their home countries, fix their problems and then come back and tell us how it's done the media only used 1 out of 3 tweets to make it sound like Trump was only telling them to go back to their home countries. Well, that in itself wouldn't be racist, but that's not the point. The point was they selectively took only a small portion of what Trump said and made it out to seem like he said something completely different and that's not the only time the fake leftist media did things like that.

Yet, we have Biden on record saying actual racist things yet he gets a pass because people are hypocrites.

Basically, if you see the left calling someone or something racist you should really look into their claims because most of the time the shit is completely false. They just like shaming others and know their userbase is too stupid to look at the details.

Last edited by Deleted member 559230,

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sometimes the author of the article can get my point across. I don't know what more you want. It just seems like you're making more and more excuses just to justify you being right. Why would I need to repeat what's already been said on something I can show it. Yes, I will talk about anything specific if pointed out, but I think the link discusses the topic at hand. I'm willing to discuss but do I need to spoon feed you like a baby? And let's not talk about who makes points here, let's not.
I'm generally going to put as much effort into my posts as you do yours, so unless you want me to respond to your posts with links, you should accompany your links with substance.

But I'll throw you one bone. Your article addresses Biden's views on bussing and him praising segregationists for working with him on some issues, but many civil rights leaders opposed some of the kinds of bussing that Biden opposed, believing it took choice away from Black communities. Biden and others wanted resources dedicated to schools in Black areas. Biden was not opposed to bussing, but instead to the Department of Education mandating it. When Harris talked about bussing and how it affected her life, it was bussing that wasn't actually affected by Biden's stance, since it wasn't compulsory. Biden apologized for praising segregationists in the past for working with him on things, even though he acknowledged back in the 1970s even during his praise that he disagreed with them on civil rights issues.

Biden's record on civil rights issues is pretty good, including but not limited to fighting for the Voting Rights Act. Don't get be wrong; Biden's record is not perfect, but it's absurd to call him racist.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The thing about the leftist media claiming this or that is "racist" you have to dig into their claims to see that most of their stories are fabricated. Case in point; when Trump tweeted 3 tweets telling members of Congress to go back to their home countries, fix their problems and then come back and tell us how it's done the media only used 1 out of 3 tweets to make it sound like Trump was only telling them to go back to their home countries. Well, that in itself wouldn't be racist, but that's not the point. The point was they selectively took only a small portion of what Trump said and made it out to seem like he said something completely different and that's not the only time the fake leftist media did things like that.

Yet, we have Biden on record saying actual racist things yet he gets a pass because people are hypocrites.

Basically, if you see the left calling someone or something racist you should really look into their claims because most of the time the shit is completely false. They just like shaming others and know their userbase is too stupid to look at the details.
Trump said racist things and never apologized for them. Trump had racist policies and never apologized for them.

Biden hasn't said anything overtly racist. Anything I can think of that can be interpreted to have been racist, Biden has apologized for it and taken it back.

They are not comparable people.

Argonitious

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is nothing in these posts that advocate for harassment, death threats, etc.

Right, nothing was explicitly stated with words. I was just saying that those posts were unclear enough that they could easily be misinterpreted. As is typical for me, I probably misinterpreted them in the worst way possible. I've accepted that possibility.:)

Purple_Shyguy

Trophies
XP
Country

He also never called white supremacists good people or said that all Mexicans are rapists and murderers. But these people are deranged and will literally beleive what they want to beleive

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He also never called white supremacists good people or said that all Mexicans are rapists and murderers. But these people are deranged and will literally beleive what they want to beleive
He said there are good people on the white supremacists' side, and he said Mexican immigrants are rapists and killers while only some are good people.

Deleted member 559230

Trophies
XP

I haven't looked into the left's claim that Trump called white supremacists good people as this is the first time I've heard about it, but I did look into the claims that Trump called all Mexicans rapists and murders (see PolitFact). What Trump said is Mexico is sending rapists and murderers into our country and he was referring to the people who illegally enter the country. He never stated anything about anyone's race nor did he call every single Mexican or Mexico citizen rapists and murderers.

Look at it this way. If you're talking about American citizens, you say "American's" and if you're talking about Mexico citizens you say "Mexican's". Those two terms are race neutral as you could be talking about black American's, white Mexican's, brown America's, yellow Mexicans, etc ... So not was only Trump's statement not based on race, but what the Left claimed he said wasn't even factual. It's just another example of how the fake leftist media operates.

One of the best things Trump did for the planet Earth was to expose the fake media for who they are. I used to not question many things they reported on because I was under the assumption they were honorable and creditable institutions. Boy was I wrong ...

Reactions: BitMasterPlus

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LightyKD: Walks in. Reads thread

"God damn, what a shit show." :wtf:

LightyKD: Walks right the fuck out!

PersonalMajorAustraliankelpie-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: Darth Meteos

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't looked into the left's claim that Trump called white supremacists good people as this is the first time I've heard about it, but I did look into the claims that Trump called all Mexicans rapists and murders (see PolitFact). What Trump said is Mexico is sending rapists and murderers into our country and he was referring to the people who illegally enter the country. He never stated anything about anyone's race nor did he call every single Mexican or Mexico citizen rapists and murderers.

Look at it this way. If you're talking about American citizens, you say "American's" and if you're talking about Mexico citizens you say "Mexican's". Those two terms are race neutral as you could be talking about black American's, white Mexican's, brown America's, yellow Mexicans, etc ... So not was only Trump's statement not based on race, but what the Left claimed he said wasn't even factual. It's just another example of how the fake leftist media operates.

One of the best things Trump did for the planet Earth was to expose the fake media for who they are. I used to not question many things they reported on because I was under the assumption they were honorable and creditable institutions. Boy was I wrong ...
The former president said that Mexican immigrants were rapists and murderers, but some of them were good people.

Purple_Shyguy

Trophies
XP
Country
He said there are good people on the white supremacists' side, and he said Mexican immigrants are rapists and killers while only some are good people.
And there was. The protest was against tearing down statues. There were good people absolutely there not to stir up trouble but simply being there for a perfectly reasonable purpose.

Also it was illegal immigrants. ILLEGAL.

Lots of illegal immigrants ARE rapists and murderers. Isn't there a statistic that says that like 70% of women and children that make the trip to the border get sucked up by cartels and coyotes and forced into sex slavery?

Last edited by Purple_Shyguy,

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And there was. The protest was against tearing down statues. There were good people absolutely there not to stir up trouble but simply being there for a perfectly reasonable purpose.
I suggest you you read up on the rally.
The Unite the Right rally was a white supremacist rally that took place in Charlottesville, Virginia, from August 11 to 12, 2017. Far-right groups participated, including self-identified members of the alt-right, neo-Confederates, neo-fascists, white nationalists, neo-Nazis, Klansmen, and various right-wing militias. Some groups chanted racist and antisemitic slogans and carried weapons, Nazi and neo-Nazi symbols, the Valknut, Confederate battle flags, Deus Vult crosses, flags, and other symbols of various past and present anti-Islamic and anti-Semitic groups. The organizers' stated goals included unifying the American white nationalist movement and opposing the proposed removal of the statue of General Robert E. Lee from Charlottesville's former Lee Park.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unite_the_Right_rally

These are the people the former president said included "very fine people," and there's no justification for that.

1. Them being illegal immigrants doesn't excuse the former president's racist comments about them being "rapists and killers," with only "some of them" being good people.
  2. The former president was not against illegal immigration; he was against immigration of any kind from what he would consider to be "shithole countries." He did what he could to reduce legal immigration from specific countries, and this is one of the reasons why he instituted the deplorable child separation policy (despite it also affecting legal asylum seekers).
Lots of illegal immigrants ARE rapists and murderers.
  1. Lots of Americans are rapists. Does that mean it would be appropriate to say, "Americans rapists. And some, I assume, are good people"?
  2. Immigrants, including illegal immigrants, are less likely to commit crimes than American citizens.
Isn't there a statistic that says that like 70% of women and children that make the trip to the border get sucked up by cartels and coyotes and forced into sex slavery?
  1. This wouldn't be evidence that immigrants are criminals.
  2. Isn't this all the more reason to fix our broken immigration system so this does not happen?

Last edited by Lacius,

AHB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never said that the former president said "all Mexicans are rapists,"
He never said Mexican immigrants on the whole were rapists and killers, either, as you claimed. I even made the text big so you wouldn't miss it.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He never said Mexican immigrants on the whole were rapists and killers, either, as you claimed. I even made the text big so you wouldn't miss it.
He said Mexican immigrants were rapists, but some were good people, which is exactly what I said he said. Are you confused?

Deleted member 559230

Trophies
XP

Lots of illegal immigrants ARE rapists and murderers. Isn't there a statistic that says that like 70% of women and children that make the trip to the border get sucked up by cartels and coyotes and forced into sex slavery?

Yeah, we and Trump were discussing ILLEGAL immigrants. You know, the ones that decide as their first act in our country is that our rule of law doesn't need to be followed. We (and Trump) weren't referring to the people who follow the rules and wait their turn in line.

So I was thinking about this;

Purple_Shyguy said:
But these people are deranged and will literally beleive what they want to beleive

It should have read ...

"But these people are deranged liars and will literally believe what they want to believe"

Lying is completely okay with the left. They don't care if their facts are fabricated. That's the problem when communicating or doing business with them. They'll lie to you and try to fuck you over so you have to pay close attention because lying is completely acceptable to them.

Tigran

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No no, I meant to stop getting angry over political opinions. I think that you misunderstood me

Again.. That's still Christians. "YOU SUPPORT ANOTHER GOD THEN ME! YOU NEED TO DIE! YOU ARE A DEMOCRAT! WE NEED TO STOP COMMUNION! YOU DON'T CONFORM TO OUR BOOK! YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FOREVER! IGNORE THAT I DON'T ABIDE THE RULES EITHER!"

Sounds pretty political to me.

Deleted member 546149

OP
Trophies
XP
Again.. That's still Christians. "YOU SUPPORT ANOTHER GOD THEN ME! YOU NEED TO DIE! YOU ARE A DEMOCRAT! WE NEED TO STOP COMMUNION! YOU DON'T CONFORM TO OUR BOOK! YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FOREVER! IGNORE THAT I DON'T ABIDE THE RULES EITHER!"

Sounds pretty political to me.
What do Christians have to do with this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol