Status
Not open for further replies.

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
In this case I’m talking about About Unreal Tournament Subreddit Section.
JqI1Myu.png

That has nothing to do with Unreal Tournament either...
can't you see that? That initial post talks about everything else but that.

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I was counting on previous thread right there.
You're dodging responsibility here. What does any previous thread have to do with this one, I was pointing out why the contents of your post about Unreal 2 got deleted. Its pretty obvious. Your post was like a clickbait.
Post automatically merged:

Also how could you watch X-Files season 12? There was no such thing, not even in the comic world (and they had their own season 10/11 before the renewal mini-series was a thing).

And fine, it might not be nice for them to censor you, but if you don't understand why they did so, I did make it clear why. That's just how things are there, if you don't like it don't go to reddit.

Last edited by LeoTCK,

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You're dodging responsibility here. What does any previous thread have to do with this one, I was pointing out why the contents of your post about Unreal 2 got deleted. Its pretty obvious. Your post was like a clickbait.

Also how could you watch X-Files season 12? There was no such thing, not even in the comic world (and they had their own season 10/11 before the renewal mini-series was a thing).

And fine, it might not be nice for them to censor you, but if you don't understand why they did so, I did make it clear why. That's just how things are there, if you don't like it don't go to reddit.
Well The X-Files Season 12 didn’t happen yet.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Yea exactly so how could you watch it? In your mind, in the future?
As for now it's just only speculation. Who knows maybe Hollywood awaits for someone like me to be involved in The X-Files Season 12. Who knows.

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
As for now it's just only speculation. Who knows maybe Hollywood awaits for someone like me to be involved in The X-Files Season 12. Who knows.
Sure. They can't make Season 12 of X-Files without you.

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
No they can't handle it. Not without you making 1000 suggestions in the comemnts. :rofl: :rofl::rofl2:

Also is that your new nickname there too now? peterparkerspiderman? ;)
Well yes I named it myself like that for instance in DeviantArt,Sonic Retro Forum,Unreal Engine Forums. Including ppe.pl.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

My country from in the past more or less. Anyway is there here someone who is missing 1990's like for instance I do? For instance anyone? For instance LEOTCK?

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Last edited by Luke94,

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
https://www.oldunreal.com/wiki/index.php?title=UnrealTournament_Server_Guide
https://www.oldunreal.com/wiki/index.php?title=Masterserver_Guide
Do you understand any of it or not?
How many times did I asked you for this already yet?
It's because I need to set it up for Jazz Jackrabbit 3D Online Multiplayer Server. I almost done it,but GameServer.bat file cannot recognize System folder.
xR0d4b1.png

VV6F82k.png
You should try it with utjazz3d and it needs to be adjusted to work with the correct directories and that's it really. I don't have time and worries to handhold you now.
Why don't you convince someone (no matter how) that I am speaking the truth and I need money otherwise I'm going to die?

Like about everyone from the Unreal community is conveniently ignoring me. It seems like vulpes and co. are not the exception but the rule, because they say and propagate that anything I say is false and that I'll be fine etc and that I'm mentally ill. Yea right.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You should try it with utjazz3d and it needs to be adjusted to work with the correct directories and that's it really. I don't have time and worries to handhold you now.
Why don't you convince someone (no matter how) that I am speaking the truth and I need money otherwise I'm going to die?

Like about everyone from the Unreal community is conveniently ignoring me. It seems like vulpes and co. are not the exception but the rule, because they say and propagate that anything I say is false and that I'll be fine etc and that I'm mentally ill. Yea right.
Well I could have such troubles as you. Loosing access to the internet. Someone could kidnap me as well. Abduct me. Confiscate me iPhone and iPad. We could as well loose even contact with each other. Maybe I could end up in the same or the slightly different similar way as you.
Anyway how am I suppose to explain convince all Unreal Forums that you are not insane that you really need a help? For instance I am permanently banned in Old Unreal Forum,Unreal Engine Forum,UT99 Forum,UnrealSP Forum,Beyond Unreal Forum,Beta Archive Forum it’s not temporarily nowadays…etc.

Last edited by Luke94,

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Well I could have such troubles as you. Loosing access to the internet. Someone could kidnap me as well. Abduct me. Confiscate me iPhone and iPad. We could as well loose even contact with each other. Maybe I could end up in the same or the slightly different similar way.
Anyway how am I suppose to explain convince all Unreal Forums that you are not insane that you really need a help? For instance I am permanently banned in Old Unreal Forum,Unreal Engine Forum,UT99 Forum,UnrealSP Forum,Beyond Unreal Forum,Beta Archive Forum it's not temporarily nowadays...etc.
ARGH
And no not likely as long as you'd ask some individuals discretely or whatever. Do you really think they'd be interested in you? You have no past qualm with them, they will safely ignore you.

As for the confiscation, the only confiscation I can see happening is from your mother's side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • OmDRetro @ OmDRetro:
    @Xdqwerty HM...

If the cat girl leaves, my kokoro dies a little.

If I piss off the cat grill friend, I get no food and he's likely to grill me.

There's just no winning here 😂
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @OmDRetro, good point
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Anyone play Little Kitty, Big City?
    My kitty was watching me play. <3 <3 <3
    its a game that came out a few days ago. Its on Game Pass too.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @RedColoredStars, but what is the game about?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Never heard of it. Any good?
    You control a kitten. You fall out the window and have to make your way back home. Solve some light puzzles, do cat things like knock stuff over and steal things, trip people up when theyre walking, pounce on birds, complete goals/tasks etc. in the process of getting back to your home.
    +1
    I think ones enjoyment would depend on how much a person loves cats. :)
    +1
    Theres my kitty watching me play.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, I'm a cat person so this game must be for me. :D
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @RedColoredStars, sounds kinda neat
    @SylverReZ It's short but adorable imo. Im a HUGE cat lover.Can be completed in a couple of hours if just going for the main goals. But can be stretched out a good deal by exploring and doing everything there is to do and see.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @RedColoredStars, like a cat gta?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Reminds me of a similar game called "Neko Atsume", similar to Nintendogs but you look after cats.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, wasnt there an official nintendogs game with cats for the 3ds?
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ill have no wifi for a bit so see ya later
    +2
    Gross. lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Ok seeya.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, I've got a fairly dark sense of humor lol.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    So a man goes to the doctor because his boner wont go down. As he is laying in the hospital bed, with his thing propped up in the air, a fly is flying around and landing on the tip and bothering him, so he calls in the nurse. The nurse comes in, swats at the fly but can't quite reach it, so she climbs his boner to get better aim. After a few tries of swatting and sliding back down, she says sorry I cant get it. He says keep going, a few more tries, and I can shoot it down.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: So a man goes to the doctor because his boner wont go down. As he is laying in the hospital bed...