Tutorial  Updated

Full PS Vita CFW Guide (h-encore + HENkaku Ensō)

This is a collaborative project between Plailect (author of 3ds.hacks.guide) and myself (emiyl, author of cfw.guide) to build the best possible up-to-date reference for the PS Vita (TV) hacks scene.

If you have a stock console and are looking to hack your device for the first time, simply read the information on the home page.

:arrow: Guide

Last edited by Deleted member 381889,

GATWYAY3.2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does the vita have a 100% compatibility on the ps1 and psp games ?.. im literally looking for any reason to pick up a vita now that there all hackable

AnotherMuggle

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is a collaborative project between Plailect (author of 3ds.hacks.guide) and myself (emiyl, author of cfw.guide) to build the best possible up-to-date reference for the PS Vita (TV) hacks scene.

If you have a stock console and are looking to hack your device for the first time, simply read the information on the home page.

If you have a 3.60 HENkaku Ensō console and are looking to update it to 3.65 HENkaku Ensō, check out Updating to 3.65 (Ensō).

:arrow: Guide
Suggestion of a small change to the guide on StorageMgr...

"Replace any ux0: paths in ur0:tai/config.txt to instead be ur0paths" should have a note about the path to "ux0:app/PSPEMUCFW/sce_module/adrenaline_kernel.skprx" which does not need to change.

Deleted member 381889

Guide Writer
OP
Trophies
XP

emuashui

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
running adrenaline on pstv 3.65 enso is fine.
But it only freezes at loading adrenaline's psp6.61 if installing the adrenaline in a 16G usb drive with an app USBMC.
So, is running adrenaline on pstv 3.65 enso with usb drive not supported?

emuashui

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
running adrenaline on pstv 3.65 enso is fine.
But it only freezes at loading adrenaline's psp6.61 if installing the adrenaline in a 16G usb drive with an app USBMC.
So, is running adrenaline on pstv 3.65 enso with usb drive not supported?

If you have a 3.60 HENkaku Ensō console and are looking to update it to 3.65 HENkaku Ensō, check out Updating to 3.65 (Ensō). that link not work

if you are talking about my case, no my pstv is already at 3.65 enso, which runs adrenaline well when with no usb, but not when using usb after executing USBMC .

Edit: nvm, solved by simply not use usbmc, copy functional adrenaline folder pspemu from ux0 to uma0 (usb mounted), and change MS location in adrenaline setting from ux0 to uma0 .

Last edited by emuashui,

Sheena8891

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so im not sure im posting this in the right area but since this is the closest i can find to a sort of troubleshooting thread ill post (if this isnt the right thread let me know and either move or delete it so i dont derail or anything) but i got h-encore installed to my PSVita, (i think its still the phat version im not sure) but after it worked a few times on first install it now gives me this error that NO ONE gives no info about, and i have no idea what is causing it or why (most i know about it is that it happens on a dev/test kit of PSVitas which i dont have) the error is C2-12848-3 (not even the creator of h-encore will explain) so idk what to do but ask and get info.

sorry for the long post but first time and all and i want to figure this out and fix it

H-1-N-1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
For me 3.68 version is better because it far more likely not to brick your handle console.

For example: tai config not always on. And if you soft brick your console it will not going to active the mod in safe mode... so it is easier to restore via firmware/data ux....

RY0M43CH1Z3N

Touching things and improving your world
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Spain
For me 3.68 version is better because it far more likely not to brick your handle console.

For example: tai config not always on. And if you soft brick your console it will not going to active the mod in safe mode... so it is easier to restore via firmware/data ux....

3.60 Enso or 3.65 Enso master race.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: need to have official info from N