"Funko Fusion", a Funko Pop based action-adventure game, has been announced

The Funko Pop figures have been a popular collectible item to many people for quite some years now, with the wide array of characters that the Funko Pops impersonate ranging from any kind of media and pop culture reference. Funkos can go from anything horror related, to even Disney related, and it goes far beyond just movies, also having video game characters in their figures. It was only a matter of time before the whole Funko Pop craze would make an attempt into the digital world.

Today, a new teaser trailer has been released, announcing an upcoming action-adventure video game featuring the iconic Funko figures from a variety of media franchises, with Funko Pop figurines featuring characters from movie franchises like Jurassic World, The Thing, Back to the Future, Shaun of the Dead and even Child's Play, all seen in events and stages from their corresponding movies.

Funko Fusion's synopsis said:
Funko Fusion is an upcoming action-adventure game where players embody their favorite Funko Pop characters and the worlds they originate from. Explore the worlds and play as characters from Back to the Future, Jurassic World, The Thing, Child's Play 2, and more alone in single-player or in 4-player co-op. Battle enemies, explore vast environments, and solve intriguing puzzles in Funko Fusion from former TT Games developers. Funko Fusion is launching in 2024 for PC and consoles.

The game is currently being developed by a new studio based in the United Kingdom, named "10:10 Games", which was co-founded by one of the original founders and developer from Traveler's Tales and TT Games, Jon Burton, and the game is set to release on 2024 for consoles and PC.

:arrow: Funko Fusion Official Website
:arrow: 10:10 Games Website

Dontuuch17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never really paid these guys any mind until I read the landfill story. Now anytime something funko pop related pops up I feel intense disgust.

• Haha
Reactions: Bladexdsl

HinaNaru Cutie

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
;-;...man i feel attacked here lmao, - am I the only poor sap who actually thinks these figures are okay cute to have? Like...come on man - 😭 why yall gotta stab me here lol.

But the whole game announcement is just wack and out of blue, - I do hope they put the ppg(powerpuff girls) funkos on sale now that people aren't buying them like that anymore to maybe 2$ - I would be able to get the franchise I really wanted to buy ;v;...- I would buy the anime figured nindroid but jeez they are expensive as heck man.

Last edited by HinaNaru Cutie,

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
;-;...man i feel attacked here lmao, - am I the only poor sap who actually thinks these figures are okay cute to have? Like...come on man - 😭 why yall gotta stab me here lol.
Whatever makes you happy! We've probably all experienced having our interests looked down on at some point.

...although personally, I think there'd be less stigma attached to admitting to collecting Dragondildo's than Funko Pops :unsure:

Reactions: dudeguy2022

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, WAKE UP