FYI The best game tune ever, wipeout? link

montyzoomer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hope im allowed to post this, but i couldn't keep it to myself, here's a site i stumbled upon, it has the most amazing game tunes at the click of a finger

awesome tunes

jet set radio future - The concept of Love etc, Only one I know is sonic and Wipeout from my old ps1 days. lol

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
Awesome site, thanks for the link. Plus it has my favourite video game song of all time, Portal: Still Alive.
yay.gif

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's pretty cool. I myself prefer listening to Rainwave.

http://rainwave.cc/

Five different genres of streaming, all about game music. Arecibo Radio also sometimes has chiptunes/game music on the DJ.

Chikaku-chan

ᏁᎽᎪ~
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Yay works at school!!!!!
Screw studying for my end of Year 11 tests, Time to hit up the gaming music!!!!!!
laugh.gif

But I am gunna study, I wants a life

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice link you found us there. Thanks. But I was disappointed to find my own personal fav isn't in there ... Megaman 2 - Flashman!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8Gt4tOUd-g[/youtube]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    That's really cool.
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Sorry you're not good with Windows Sylvester. lol
    Because co-pilot doesnt even show up on my pc. Not in the taskbar, not in the start menu search, and the option in settings to turn it on and off in the taskbar is not even displayed.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Well, I complain about Microsoft all the time. You seem to enjoy it, no offense. If you like using Windows, that's fine by me.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Everything is my own opinions.
    Liking Windows or not is an opinion. Yes.
    Being able to disable copilot is not an opinion. lol. its a fact that it can be disabled.
    Yet you just laugh about it when I tell you, like Im lying
    People can dislike Windows all they want. But I will call out the over-exaggerations, misconceptions, half truths, and lies about it.
    +2
    Tired of the entire "BUT BUT BUT WINDOWZ SPYWARE!!!" thing too, when the same people give out tons of their personal info to plenty of other companies but say nothing about it.
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Companies do the exact same thing with other companies as well, so it's not just Microsoft. There are 3rd-parties like 'data brokers'.
    I'm 52 years old and one of my jobs in life was marketing research. Im well aware. I've been online for around 30 years. Everyone and their grandmother already has my personal information. One more having my email address isn't ruining my life or even effecting me in any way whatsoever.
    +1
    In fact. I freely give info. Stuff like gasoline apps, to save $, grocery apps, lots of cash back from rakuten, etc. etc.
    +1
    $300 back last year from Rakuten for allowing them to track my purchase. I'll take the money for them to know I bought a bunch of stuff for my cat and some video games. lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No matter what you sign up for your info is out there
    +1
    Thats what im saying
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Exactly.
    And for people to say things like "But I use all fake info". No, they don't. lol. They use fake info for all of their banking and online shopping? Fake shipping address, fake payment info? lol
    Fake name, address and payment info for internet service, etc? lol. Ill say it again. Everyone freaks out about OMG WINDOWS!! But crickets on anything else they do.
    Other windows stuff people complain about hypocritically too. Like "But but but Windows bundle junk apps!!!!" Yeah?? So do many Linux distributions. Dont like it? Use one without them. Same with windows. Either find a pre-made version without the bundled stuff, or very easily make your own installer with what you want and do not want.
  • console @ console:
    I agree with all above! Microsoft made a biggest mess with us and everyone! I wish Microsoft company should be fired then lost it. LOL :rofl2:
    console @ console: I agree with all above! Microsoft made a biggest mess with us and everyone! I wish Microsoft...