Gamersection.ca - Questions for those who ordered

AaronMT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Question to those who have ordered off of Gamersection.ca.

I have set up a paypal account just to order my G6 and Passcard 3. I am about to order but I dont know to who I make the payment out to on Paypal's website.

I have emailed Gamersection but they have not responded in three days.

AaronMT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just send your payment to [email protected], along with your address, Full name, social security number, and mother's maiden name. Your devivery will be sent out right away!

social security number

rolleyes.gif

Xcursion

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I ordered the same thing from them a couple days ago and it should automatically set that all up when you go through their checkout. I didn't use a paypal account, just used a credit card through paypal and all of the information was there for me.

The shipping was more than I expected since they're using USP instead of just Canada Post which would drop the shipping cost a lot.

AaronMT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I ordered the same thing from them a couple days ago and it should automatically set that all up when you go through their checkout. I didn't use a paypal account, just used a credit card through paypal and all of the information was there for me.

The shipping was more than I expected since they're using USP instead of just Canada Post which would drop the shipping cost a lot.

Where is the option to use a credit card through paypal on paypals website? Or is this on the confirmation screen screen of gamersection?

Xcursion

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
It will be after you checkout and go to paypal to pay. If you're not logged in (I don't think it appears when you are logged into paypal) it should be on the left side of the screen to just use a credit card without setting up a paypal account.

fuctfuct

Trophies
Website
www.derp.cum
XP
Country
Canada
Talk to them on MSN (look on their page for the hotmail addy) they are fast and polite. I ordered an EFA cart few weeks ago shipped next day and arrived in 1 week (Canada east to west coast). Great service IMO
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1