Taiyohhhhhh!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
So I haven't played anything good for weeks, maybe months.

Stumped for ideas, I decide to re-play Mother 3, this time writing the story as a narrative as I go along.

It's all being posted to my Tumblr, but I'll probably keep links updated here too.

Here they are!

Chapter 1:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

This is my first time doing something like this, so feedback would be appreciated!

Thats it for now. Thank you for reading!
biggrin.gif

EDIT: Added new parts, removed spoilers as it was getting hard to manage.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You're in a gaming drought while the rest of the world's gamers are going broke and selling their spleens for more money to spend on the droves of incoming games...

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm very surprised that with as many businesses that have gone under over the past couple of years that gaming hasn't done the same thing yet.

However I have seen some gamestop stores close down so far but I think they are just bracing for everyone going digital.

I wonder when the great video game crash is going to happen still. I thought it would have in 2009.

cris92x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
amptor said:
I'm very surprised that with as many businesses that have gone under over the past couple of years that gaming hasn't done the same thing yet.

However I have seen some gamestop stores close down so far but I think they are just bracing for everyone going digital.

I wonder when the great video game crash is going to happen still. I thought it would have in 2009.
Already happened, 1983. Gaming will crash and burn when basketball industry dies, when soccer stadiums are no longer filled, when theatres are abandoned. All of these aforementioned things will probably not die in economical crisis, they will only be replaced or evolve into something different, drive-ins died and were replaced with theatres. It is very simple as to why they will not be crashing, they are all means to escape reality and in a crisis these things are very important as a pressure reliever. Plus gaming has now become a very common social activity so for it to die would require a lot of different crap happening at the same time.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
prowler_ said:
emigre said:
I really don't think your writing is up to much. Does everything have to be in short sentences?
I think people type
like this so they think
nobody will say
TL;DR

My friend
types like this
in AIM chats
because she's
really hyper.
Drives me
nuts.

Also OP, when I read your stuff I couldn't help but think you were writing an off-poem.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Hells Malice said:
prowler_ said:
emigre said:
I really don't think your writing is up to much. Does everything have to be in short sentences?
I think people type
like this so they think
nobody will say
TL;DR

My friend
types like this
in AIM chats
because she's
really hyper.
Drives me
nuts.

Also OP, when I read your stuff I couldn't help but think you were writing an off-poem.
Yeah, it kinda started off like that. Then I realized I couldn't keep it up and changed styles.

I'll be sticking to Part 2's style now, so I might re-write Part 1.

But thanks for reading! I'll try to wrote up Part 3 today...

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
emigre said:
Post it here.

Let's Play>>>>>>>>>>>>>>let's Read
It's not a fanfic. It my narriative of the Mother 3 story.

And besides, if you dont like it, you don't have to read it. Not everyone has the set uo to record an LP. And an LP of Mother 3 has been done before!

That aside, Part 4 is up. I'll be updating my OP soon...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/q1474nWP0bI?si=5v445vycfskxD3V8