dohclude

OP
Trophies
Website
www.MODaWii.com
XP
Country
United States
these cheats aren't compatible with VBA. If you want to use them in VBA then you can use GBAATM to convert the codes to Codebreaker format and/or patch the cheats as a trainer to the rom.

Also, on a side note I won't be able to update these cheats for awhile. The memory in my PC died and until I can afford to replace it I can't get the files for the project. I'm forced to use an old laptop that doesn't even have USB so I can't connect my HD and get the files off either.

Gagarin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I tried to hack some roms, but when I load the file (I'm using Cracker's GBAATM 1.9.8 I'm getting error window with listed cheats.
I had no that problem before.

dohclude

OP
Trophies
Website
www.MODaWii.com
XP
Country
United States
Meatbrain said:
The Team Cyclops website is having some trouble. Is there another way to get the CycloDS setup tool?

Seems to be working fine for me as of now LINK

Added a new update with some more translations. I also removed the mirrors as I think the link on cheats.gbatemp.net is fairly reliable. (it's a real pain to upload and create links for every release so the main download links with take care of everything.)

florian

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
How to put the file .CHT for GBA rom ? in the folder on my SDCARD slot 1 with the rom GBA ? i have a ACEKARD 2 ..Thx for the infos
wink.gif

gblock247

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried patching the roms with the Cyclo tool....corrupted.
I tried renaming the folder to CHT and putting it in the root "CycloDS" folder....nothing

I've tried just about every which way to get these damn things working and I just can't....
unsure.gif

dohclude

OP
Trophies
Website
www.MODaWii.com
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I just realized how many there are translated. I am currently adding them all in to the next update, but it might take me a little while. I'm still a little tired from the massive re-write I just did with my website, but I'll get them done soon.
smile.gif

dohclude

OP
Trophies
Website
www.MODaWii.com
XP
Country
United States
I finished them already, lol. Most of them were actually translated. Some were just translated better than they originally were (spiritdust/elixirdream has been translating them from the Chinese files so some of the ones that were in "broken English" are now translated much better.) I think some of the earlier numbered cheats will have to be re-translated like this too, I'll eventually try to go back through them all and figure out which ones have bad translations so we can get them into proper English.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
ya, this time round, all we(me in this case, not sure about elixir) did was that i had a quick scan whether or not they were in english or not, i didn't bother with the broken english, so those can be in our v2 after all of these have been done
biggrin.gif

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
well... so far i hardly get any files with english
smile.gif

those with english are the simple one
smile.gif

after i finish my next 100 i will start clearing those files that require time to translate
such as pokemon, getbackers and etc

on the other hand i got a few games that with ???? cheat name...
i guess we need users to tell us what is it.. so we can fix it
smile.gif

dohclude

OP
Trophies
Website
www.MODaWii.com
XP
Country
United States
No I think he just means that some of the cheat files have bad descriptions with unreadable text inside them. Or just a bunch of "????" in the name, which makes it hard to translate because we don't have any idea what the cheat does.

metron

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant get Mother 3 to start up with the cheat file enabled. Does it work with the english patched version of Mother 3? or will it just not work?

dohclude

OP
Trophies
Website
www.MODaWii.com
XP
Country
United States
metron said:
I cant get Mother 3 to start up with the cheat file enabled. Does it work with the english patched version of Mother 3? or will it just not work?

Nope, I think the English patch messes with the rom too much for cheats to work because I have always had the same problem. I think that you might be able to get away with patching the cheats to the rom with GBAATM first though, seems like it should work fine, but I've never tried it.

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Actually, Mother 3 had problems with cheats even before its patched. Its the way the game works that the memory addresses sometime change making the cheats buggy and not work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/gnXkwfS got this because it shows v draws also