Hacking Gravity Rush on PSTV

Dave_Chad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Just wondering,

I tried Gravity Rush on my pstv before but right at the start of the game you have to tap the apple to make it fall from the tree and obviously I couldn't do it...

I've seen a plugin that allows some motion controls on pstv with a dual shock 4. Is it possible to get past this bit now using this plug-in?

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wondering,

I tried Gravity Rush on my pstv before but right at the start of the game you have to tap the apple to make it fall from the tree and obviously I couldn't do it...

I've seen a plugin that allows some motion controls on pstv with a dual shock 4. Is it possible to get past this bit now using this plug-in?

U try it then

Reactions: Thelonewolf88

Columbo2811

Trophies
XP
Country
Just wondering,

Can't you just press the analog buttons in for touch control. There's a setting in the options menu on the pstv so you can actually do some touch controls

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

http://manuals.playstation.net/document/gb/pstv/game/touchpointer.html

OperationNT

Trophies
XP
Country
France
The plugin which allow motion control on PSTV is available here:
https://github.com/OperationNT414C/DSMotion/releases/tag/1.2
You will definitly need it for gravity slide move. This move asks to simultaneously touch the left and right corner of the screen and tilt the console to turn.
By the way, you should activate the option for touch zone (maintain PS button and you should find a check box for the option) otherwise, the touch part of gravity slide move is too difficult to perform.

Reactions: Dave_Chad

Dave_Chad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks a lot for the constructive reply mate i shall be having a look at this later!

ckainy

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just wondering,

As far as i remember, the dualshock 4 touchpad works like the front touchscreen, even unmodded, or you can click l3 to navigate a pointer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT +1