Hacking [GUIDE] Installing games on your WiiU from a .WUD image

naddel81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does not work for me. tells me USB storage is not accessable, but it clearly is. games boot fine and updates install without a problem. other 30 games worked fine using the same wupinstaller.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

no I even tried another HDD (which also works fine). same problem:

game is NOT installing due to USB inaccessibility. so the method here is not working for me.
other 30 games I installed without a single problem (so I got some experience with this).

here is the error:

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
does not work for me. tells me USB storage is not accessable, but it clearly is. games boot fine and updates install without a problem. other 30 games worked fine using the same wupinstaller.

no I even tried another HDD (which also works fine). same problem:

game is NOT installing due to USB inaccessibility. so the method here is not working for me.
other 30 games I installed without a single problem (so I got some experience with this).

here is the error:

Have you tried the WupInstaller Y mod?

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So can standalone New Super Luigi U be installed with this? Finally, I can get rid of the combo pack bloated with videos.

BIFFTAZ

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm confused, this extracts WUDs? I assumed those were very hard to find, much less generate from end users? What does this mean to the end user?

Games that didnt get a Eshop release but have a WUD rip release that was ripped from disc can now be extracted & installed just like any game from NUSgrabber.

Last edited by BIFFTAZ,

ottawa_gamerz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
some games are not in nus they r in wud so now u can extarct the wud and install them like cod2

now im having the problem with the key and what to do with it someone help me there ill go install skylanders giants

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/vkgL7HSRrNo?si=L7zkH2u9taT4hQzP