HENkaku for 3.68 to release on July 1

408209-eue7qwzjoiec9wd1snxa.png

The long awaited exploit for the PS Vita has finally been given a release date. When we first received news of the exploit, we were told it would likely release in 1-2 years, but luckily Vita hacker TheFloW mangaed to find a second exploit for 3.68 and get us an earlier release. The exploit will work on firmware versions 3.65 to 3.68 you do not need an official Sony memory card or an internet connection to use it. If you are on 3.65, you will be able to install HENkaku Ensō, but unluckily those on 3.67 and above won't be able to. I've included a guide for updating to stock 3.65 from 3.61/3.63.

:arrow: Release
:arrow: Updating to 3.65

Last edited by Deleted member 381889,

hyprskllz

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Change directory to the h-encore folder in terminal and use the key to encrypt all folders that are listed below using:

psvimg-create -n X -K YOUR_KEY X PCSG90096/X

Where X is (yes, repeat it 4 times or write a script for that):
  • app
  • appmeta
  • license
  • savedata
The folder h-encore/PCSG90096 should then contain sce_sys and all 4 folders from above, and within these folders you should find files called X.psvimg and X.psvmd, where X has the same name as the folder. Backup this folder, since if everything has been done correctly, you don't need to redo all the steps to install it onto another device with the same PSN account.
can someone explain this bit for me? Been trying to figure out this one with no success.

mastermx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
OK now I have enso installed. I'm trying to install sd2vita now. however all the guides tell me to copy ux0 to my sd card. my ux0 folder is like 60gb!!! is there no way to bypass this.

Also vitashell usb connection doesn't seem to show me my ux0 folder. I might need to use ftp.

can someone explain this bit for me? Been trying to figure out this one with no success.

You just change the "X" in that line to app. then use it on cmd. Then do it 3 more times. change the X to appmeta, paste and run the exe. Change to license. run exe. Change to savedata, run exe. done.

Gorani

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
But where to put the content of the psvimg.zip so that the cmd recognises them and starts to operate?which path on windows ?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK now I have enso installed. I'm trying to install sd2vita now. however all the guides tell me to copy ux0 to my sd card. my ux0 folder is like 60gb!!! is there no way to bypass this.

Also vitashell usb connection doesn't seem to show me my ux0 folder. I might need to use ftp.

You just change the "X" in that line to app. then use it on cmd. Then do it 3 more times. change the X to appmeta, paste and run the exe. Change to license. run exe. Change to savedata, run exe. done.

Press start in vita shell and change the USB device to memory card or imc0 for internal memory

mastermx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Press start in vita shell and change the USB device to memory card or imc0 for internal memory
Thanks for the help dude. Turns out I hadn't set my windows to showing me "system files". I done that, and it's showing up.

Now need to find a way to avoid transfering all of ux0. Because mine is literally 53gb. It would take ages to move to sd card. I'm planning to use both sd2vita and gamecard in conjunction.

Reactions: Hayato213

laharl22

Trophies
XP
Country
France
i am totally lost with psvimgtools on linux how to use this i run the terminal with my key of vita command it say command not found

mastermx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I did.....it does not work.alway complains about a licence folder.

You need to unpack the whole psvimg.zip. and use command prompt, from that folder. Use the same line of code that theflow has on, but change the X in all instances 4 times.

mastermx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
on ubuntu terminal the psvimgtools command dont work

i don't know much ubuntu, but have you tried wine?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

it gives me this response. i don't think i'm doing this right.
Your line of code should look something like this. 3 instances of X
psvimg-create -n app -K xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(yourID) app PCSG90096/app

Reactions: hyprskllz

laharl22

Trophies
XP
Country
France

with wine it give me a fatal error

its a little bit more hard for people using linux

i have this error
wine psvimg-create -n app -K mykey app PCSG90096/app
30 [main] psvimg-create 8 I:\T├®l├®chargements\psvimgtools-0.1-win32\psvimg-create.exe: *** fatal error - couldn't dynamically determine load address for 'DsEnumerateDomainTrustsW' (handle 0xF7A50000), Win32 error 127
Stack trace:
Frame Function Args
60FE0000 6111C1C0 (00000000, 00000003, 545C3A49, C36CA9C3)
End of stack trace

hyprskllz

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia

it works! didn't reaalize my command got cut off!
i'll update here again when i have issues again, thanks :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ZpMdTnZkpRQ?si=Q2MI4UugoSYifY7G Neat