HENkaku for 3.68 to release on July 1

408209-eue7qwzjoiec9wd1snxa.png

The long awaited exploit for the PS Vita has finally been given a release date. When we first received news of the exploit, we were told it would likely release in 1-2 years, but luckily Vita hacker TheFloW mangaed to find a second exploit for 3.68 and get us an earlier release. The exploit will work on firmware versions 3.65 to 3.68 you do not need an official Sony memory card or an internet connection to use it. If you are on 3.65, you will be able to install HENkaku Ensō, but unluckily those on 3.67 and above won't be able to. I've included a guide for updating to stock 3.65 from 3.61/3.63.

:arrow: Release
:arrow: Updating to 3.65

Last edited by Deleted member 381889,

Luchi_g101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
where does the bubble create on the pc to be transferred?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

stuck on this The h-encore bubble with a size of around 243 MB should now appear in the Content Manager and that's what you finally need to transfer to your PS Vita. If the size does not match or you get the error C2-12858-4, then it's because you did not do it correctly! Please re-read the instructions more carefully then. If you get the error You can only copy applications that your account is the owner of, then it's because you have used an AID that is not of your account, go back to step 8.

to your vita from the content manager

hyprskllz

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
after a lot of time wasting googling, i used this video in the end:

after following this guide, finally my exploit's willing to copy.
just keep in mind that this is a video, which will ultimately become obsolete.

chrisnasah

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ok all working now, had to rebuild db to get into content manager

njoy. Note that you have to relaunch the exploit everytime you reboot or shutdown your device. Of course if you only put your device into standby mode, you don't need to relaunch.

So now i believe i need to install enso if i am on 3.65 any links on how to?

impy101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Ok so a lot of people have issues with step 9. First, set up your folder so it looks like this:
5LcxcNq.png
Next we're going to encrypt the contents of the folders (IMPORTANT: make sure the n is lowercase and the K is capitalized) using the unique key you get from the henkaku website (mine fails because it's not a real key):
8HMpENu.png
Repeat for the other 3 folders.

When successful, you should have 4 folders that each contain the following files:
evROT22.png
Where the hell do you get all those dll files? All I got are C files and stuff

chrisnasah

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
link is wrong there is another link where you can download proper zip file
Where the hell do you get all those dll files? All I got are C files and stuff
link is wrong there is another link where you can download proper zip file i had same issue spend 1 hr before trying to sort it

impy101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Whelp, I managed to install h-encore and vitashell... Now just to find a guide that tells me how to install homebrew apps and stuff.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
it can really play 3.67 plus games?
If you are on 3.67, of course

3.60 here. Where's the guide to update to 3.67 or 3.68 before I continue to the cmd steps of the H-encore? Deeply appreciate it.
3.68... just update officially, it's easier lol
Anyway, you can easily adapt https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-...to-3-65-for-use-with-the-new-h-encore.509755/ to other versions

Whelp, I managed to install h-encore and vitashell... Now just to find a guide that tells me how to install homebrew apps and stuff.
Download vpk, copy to console (anywhere, preferably somewhere in ux0), open it with vitashell

Linkuei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I'm here to thank TheFloW
a lot for the amazing work to the scene!
It's a question of minutes and i install the H-Encore on my beloved PS VITA 3.65!! :D

36430328_414668432382485_3747024435052281856_n.jpg

LET THE CARNAGE BEGIN!

Last edited by Linkuei,

kublai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone noticed that installing VPK with Vitashell from SD2VITA is slow? I tried to install a 52MB file and it;s taking 10 mins.

Deneviel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Anyone noticed that installing VPK with Vitashell from SD2VITA is slow? I tried to install a 52MB file and it;s taking 10 mins.

didn't have that prob .. i just unpacked the .vpk on the root of SD and then used the "install folder" option from Vitashell .... so far i installed a 2gb game in 2 min

Content Manager on my Vita tells me to update every fucking time and nothing makes that error go away. Fuck this.

Just a guess but imo you didn't disabled the autoupdate and now the Vita has the lastest FW downloaded and ready to be installed .... prob a console reset will fix this but i'm not sure about that. IMO you should create a new topic with your prob and await for a more professional answer. Also you should be carefull of the brick if you reset and have Enso installed.

Download vpk, copy to console (anywhere, preferably somewhere in ux0), open it with vitashell

I would just like to add that .vpk are basically just compressed archive, that can be opened with .RAR .
You can just unpack them on you PC, move them on the root of your SD or Vita Memorycard and use the install folder option ... this way you won't need the double space on the SD

Last edited by Deneviel,

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool. I managed to get 3.68 and now games are running. But I have another small problem.

Has anyone had success in accessing DLCs downloaded from NPS? I finally get to play Shantae, but sadly the DLCs aren't noticed at all when playing the games. I think I'm missing the license?

Same problem with Persona 4 Dancing game. No access to the DLCs I downloaded. I have the game patches (updates) so I don't know what I'm missing :(

Edit: is ux0:license suppose to have an addcont folder?

Edit#2: nvm I solved it xD why does this always happen? I get stuck, ask a question and then manage to solve it on my own? Does this happen to anyone? hahaha

Last edited by Tere Valentin, , Reason: Edit
Reactions: RY0M43CH1Z3N

Luchi_g101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
anybody tried to install the vitaHBB for the new h-encore? i did but it wont open to the homebrew selection screen. it got stuck on the introduction screen after pressing the start screen.... waiting forever, then it shows error (c2-12828-1). anybody have this issue too?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT