HENkaku for 3.68 to release on July 1

408209-eue7qwzjoiec9wd1snxa.png

The long awaited exploit for the PS Vita has finally been given a release date. When we first received news of the exploit, we were told it would likely release in 1-2 years, but luckily Vita hacker TheFloW mangaed to find a second exploit for 3.68 and get us an earlier release. The exploit will work on firmware versions 3.65 to 3.68 you do not need an official Sony memory card or an internet connection to use it. If you are on 3.65, you will be able to install HENkaku Ensō, but unluckily those on 3.67 and above won't be able to. I've included a guide for updating to stock 3.65 from 3.61/3.63.

:arrow: Release
:arrow: Updating to 3.65

Last edited by Deleted member 381889,

Luchi_g101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
First you need to find out your psvita key following the guide by TheFlow.
Then you need to selet the right folder in the CMD using the "cd" command and launch those commands from there.

Edit: if the psvimg-create.exe it's in another folder you need to drag and drop the exe in the CMD and then write just " -n app -K YOUR_KEY app PCSG90096/app"

i really appreciate your help, but i jst cant seem to get past this level 9 instruction, i think i might have to wait for video instruction or something

Luchi_g101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
i already have my key... but getting to solve the directory mode seem to be a god mode for me.

and i cant even seem to find the psvimg.exe anywhere

Last edited by Luchi_g101,

hyprskllz

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Will someone help me please??
Always getting error C2-12858-4 when copying the exploit using qcma. The guide didn't even explain what's wrong. Redownloading the pkg doesn't help either.

Luchi_g101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
my problem now is . what doe i type in the cmd prompt that does all these>

Change directory to the h-encore folder in terminal and use the key to encrypt all folders using:

psvimg-create -n app -K YOUR_KEY app PCSG90096/app
psvimg-create -n appmeta -K YOUR_KEY appmeta PCSG90096/appmeta
psvimg-create -n license -K YOUR_KEY license PCSG90096/license
psvimg-create -n savedata -K YOUR_KEY savedata PCSG90096/savedata

Deneviel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Will someone help me please??
Always getting error C2-12858-4 when copying the exploit using qcma. The guide didn't even explain what's wrong. Redownloading the pkg doesn't help either.

That's a generic transfer error that may be not strictly related to the exploit.

It may be a lot of things from a bad procedure to a corrupted SD to a broken cable.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Change directory to the h-encore folder in terminal and use the key to encrypt all folders using:

in the page before this one i gived a dettailed reply on what to write in the CMD

Last edited by Deneviel,

Priestiality

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Take your key you generated at the Henkaku site and replace the "YOUR_KEY" with the generated one. It should be a long string of letters and numbers like "safhgdsauoh2184376285njsdbfashdghafdsuafy73263bjzbx7w6r53u2b3jb732ghb".

Luchi_g101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
Take your key you generated at the Henkaku site and replace the "YOUR_KEY" with the generated one. It should be a long string of letters and numbers like "safhgdsauoh2184376285njsdbfashdghafdsuafy73263bjzbx7w6r53u2b3jb732ghb".

ok, i already done that. what next?

Luchi_g101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
That's a generic transfer error that it's not strictly related to the exploit.

It may be a lot of things from a corrupted SD to a broken cable.

in the page before this one i gived a dettailed reply on what to write in the CMD

i cant find the .exe file folder for psvimg.

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
ehmmm, can someone explain why I install henkaku through h-encore and henkaku settings doesn't appear on system settings?
I need to enable unsafe homebrew to install enso
EDIT:Rebooting and re-installing henkaku through h-encore did the trick, now to install enso I only need to install the .vpk?

Last edited by AxlSt00pid,

Luchi_g101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
First you need to find out your psvita key following the guide by TheFlow.
Then you need to selet the right folder in the CMD using the "cd" command and launch those commands from there.

Edit: if the psvimg-create.exe it's in another folder you need to drag and drop the exe in the CMD and then write just " -n app -K YOUR_KEY app PCSG90096/app"

this: psvimg-create.exe i havent come across

Deneviel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
now i have error code when i want transfer the bubble c1-2758-2

Odd error i can't help you on that. If i where you i would have prob formatted the Vita SD and repeated the procedure from the start.

i cant find the .exe file folder for psvimg.

Be sure to download the exe from the GitHub, they are under the release section: ( https://github.com/yifanlu/psvimgtools/releases )

ehmmm, can someone explain why I install henkaku through h-encore and henkaku settings doesn't appear on system settings?
I need to enable unsafe homebrew to install enso
EDIT:Rebooting and re-installing henkaku through h-encore did the trick, now to install enso I only need to install the .vpk?

Yes use qmca or any ftp to transfer the .vpk to the vita and install it

Last edited by Deneviel,
Reactions: Luchi_g101

Priestiality

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so a lot of people have issues with step 9. First, set up your folder so it looks like this:
5LcxcNq.png
Next we're going to encrypt the contents of the folders (IMPORTANT: make sure the n is lowercase and the K is capitalized) using the unique key you get from the henkaku website (mine fails because it's not a real key):
8HMpENu.png
Repeat for the other 3 folders.

When successful, you should have 4 folders that each contain the following files:
evROT22.png

Last edited by Priestiality,
Reactions: Luchi_g101

Luchi_g101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
Odd error i can't help you on that. If i where you i would have prob formatted the Vita SD and repeated the procedure from the start.

Be sure to download the exe from the GitHub, they are under the release section: ( https://github.com/yifanlu/psvimgtools/releases )

Yes use qmca or any ftp to transfer the .vpk to the vita and install it

ok, i downloaded the package... nbo i am getting no such file or directory

Ok so a lot of people have issues with step 9. First, set up your folder so it looks like this:
5LcxcNq.png
Next we're going to encrypt the contents of the folders (IMPORTANT: make sure the n is lowercase and the K is capitalized) using the unique key you get from the henkaku website (mine fails because it's not a real key):
8HMpENu.png

When successful, you should have 4 folders that each contain the following files:
evROT22.png

it started doing it thing after this picture sample.... the cmd started rolling

5LcxcNq.png
8HMpENu.png

evROT22.png

i actually have 3 folders plus the sce_sys makes it 4, i think there is a problem there

i cant see the savedata folder in the picture

Priestiality

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, i downloaded the package... nbo i am getting no such file or directory

it started doing it thing after this picture sample.... the cmd started rolling

i actually have 3 folders plus the sce_sys makes it 4, i think there is a problem there

i cant see the savedata folder in the picture
You should have app, appmeta, license, and savedata in addition to the sce_sys. Each folder should have two files, with the same name as the folder but two different extensions ex: savedata.psvimg and savedata.psvmd
9jLdsQ9.png
You should only have these files in the sce_sys folder:
3KcHBF2.png

Luchi_g101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
You should have app, appmeta, license, and savedata in addition to the sce_sys. Each folder should have two files, with the same name as the folder but two different extensions ex: savedata.psvimg and savedata.psvmd
9jLdsQ9.png
You should only have these files in the sce_sys folder:
3KcHBF2.png

yeah, its what i have for the folders: app, appmeta, and license. including the sce_sys folder which contains the lock icon and one other file. but for the savedata folder, i cant see it there

chrisnasah

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
where does the bubble create on the pc to be transferred?

stuck on this The h-encore bubble with a size of around 243 MB should now appear in the Content Manager and that's what you finally need to transfer to your PS Vita. If the size does not match or you get the error C2-12858-4, then it's because you did not do it correctly! Please re-read the instructions more carefully then. If you get the error You can only copy applications that your account is the owner of, then it's because you have used an AID that is not of your account, go back to step 8.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @K3Nv2 you have a series S don't you? Any complaints or issues?