• Replies 81
  • Likes 12

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
that thing is i visited my best friend and my parents let him play.......:nayps3:
i told them that i am hacking my consoles and mobiles. but they said he wanted to play...hes only 8... they said.. how should he know???:angry:

Last edited by Purple_Heart,

Thelonewolf88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is hoping for a 4.72 release, yet I won't hold my breath, since the PS4 scene is trashy compared to others. Tbh, I have 20 originals already and not in a hurry for copies.

D

Deleted User

If I buy a PS4 Pro in the next week will the firmware be at or below firmware 4.55?

Last edited by ,

Burai-ha

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I don't really understand why people are talking about an incoming 4.x exploit...

This is not an exploit. What flat_z will release is a write-up on the method, which needs a separate kernel exploit to work.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am using lan cable not wlan and he is smart. he knows stuff like that

Unplug it and hide it somewhere. Or parental control in PS4 to block him from using network. :)

thing is, i am addicted to OW.
so i always update without even thinking about cfw on ps4.

Addicted ? Ouch. I dont. Its not good to be an addiction. Your brain need to fix. :rofl2:

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
indeed it is not healthy.
i am addicted to gaming overall.

i need the video games or else i might go depressed.
video games may not be so healthy, but they are fun and distract !

It is not wrong to play the video games but at least 2 hours a day or 4 hours a day is not going to hurt. Not many hours a day, thought. :)

snoofly

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Now I need to see if I can get a ps4 pro on 4.55.... damn...
Been keeping my pro at 4.50 specifically to maximise chance of hax as well as getting that all important boost mode.
Not holding my breath there will be any kexploit to go along with this released anytime soon but it's all good progress.

Reactions: Deleted-355425

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
There is no console I want to get hacked more than the PS4, not cause I use mine particularly often, but because I want Sony to go fuck themselves for managing to just shrug off the auto eject MANUFACTURING FUCK UP. And on top of that, having the audacity to tell people affected by it to "pls rebuild the database thank". I'm the type of guy who pirates to try, if good, buy, but I'm gonna buy as few games as possible for this piece of shit. Fucking cuntholes.

_______

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
As told by a Reddit user, flat z doesn’t knew about that share and it was unauthorized used of his material. Guess we are back to ground zero again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already +1