Homebrew HomemenuHax 2.0 released by yellows8 - Custom themes, *hax2.5 payloads and more

TidusWulf

Real Aloha
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
/I have Themehax 2.0 successfully installed on 9.2.0. Now how do I make it boot rxTools? I downloaded some Boot manager application, but I don't think it's what I needed.

Agent Moose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
/I have Themehax 2.0 successfully installed on 9.2.0. Now how do I make it boot rxTools? I downloaded some Boot manager application, but I don't think it's what I needed.
There's Multiple ways. I use the Homebrew Emergency Launcher (can't find the link right now)

Or you can just take the rxtools.3dsx from the /3ds/ folder, move it to the root of your SD card and rename it boot.3dsx. I can't remember if the one I use for it was an edited one to make work with themehax or not.

JPNYCE914

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's Multiple ways. I use the Homebrew Emergency Launcher (can't find the link right now)

Or you can just take the rxtools.3dsx from the /3ds/ folder, move it to the root of your SD card and rename it boot.3dsx. I can't remember if the one I use for it was an edited one to make work with themehax or not.
what is this Hombrew Emergency Launcher you speak of and would this help for o3ds 10.2

masterzed

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hmm, i got the menuhax 2.0 to update my n3ds for use the "L funktion", but i get an error during installation - under homebrew launcher: install failed: 0xc8804470

any idea?

masterzed

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hmm, i got the menuhax 2.0 to update my n3ds for use the "L funktion", but i get an error during installation - under homebrew launcher: install failed: 0xc8804470

any idea?

Xenosaiga

Time to switch it up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i cant even get blargsnes to show up in the homebrew menu i downloaded 1.3b from offical site but it doesnt work

The folder is named the same as the 3dsx without the 3dsx part? It's working fine on my end. :/

You got it. The folder is the culprit. Rename the folder to blargSnes and the .3dsx file to blargSnes

That should fix it right up.

Reactions: GBAFail

IpsoFact0

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The folder is named the same as the 3dsx without the 3dsx part? It's working fine on my end. :/
thank you that did the trick
You got it. The folder is the culprit. Rename the folder to blargSnes and the .3dsx file to blargSnes

That should fix it right up.
Yep sure did

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Just downloaded menuhax 2.0 and installed it, now it won't trigger :/ I'm on 10.1 on n3DS and tried launching it as default config, with custom theme or with a custom theme and trigger reconfigured on L.

Luckily I still have ironhax, any ideas on what I did wrong ?

Thorsb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
this trick works but any idea why other methods dont? hold power than menu than L used to work
No, sorry, I just happened to have stumbled upon that settings trick a while ago, and noticed that it still worked even though the other one didn't.

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If we are using existing version (1.3 here) can we simply upgrade over itself OR do we need to remove the current version first ?

Does this only work on 2.5 ninja or support older versions ?

Thank you in advance

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well I hoped this official installer would fix the bad performance (low fps) of retroarch, but nope. Especially gpsp is terrible now. Going back to 2.1 for now

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I use browserhax, it won't even boot the installer, if I use ninjhax, it boots the installer and fails when I try to install it. What am I doing wrong?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu