Hacking Translation How complete is the Phantasy Star Nova English patch?

infamous9t85

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
so, I guess you are talking about this: github (dot) com (slash) Arks-Layer (slash) PSNovaTranslations

I've been looking and the last update was 2 years ago, I did start to go through with google translate and fill in the blanks, but tbh it was too much work, I do feel like somebody with the right know how could write a script to do this.

So in short, Yes some of it works, and some is still missing. I'd be interested if you make any improvments.

Deleted member 541301

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
so, I guess you are talking about this: github (dot) com (slash) Arks-Layer (slash) PSNovaTranslations

I've been looking and the last update was 2 years ago, I did start to go through with google translate and fill in the blanks, but tbh it was too much work, I do feel like somebody with the right know how could write a script to do this.

So in short, Yes some of it works, and some is still missing. I'd be interested if you make any improvments.
I know little to nothing about fan translating and the process that goes into it. Hopefully someone finishes it coz there's quite a bit untranslated text even in the first 30mins.

Reactions: Haytham

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: see ya