How Could I Improve My Art?

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should seriously take drawing classes at your local community college. They will really help (Drawing 1 will get you past where you are now).

Nujui

I need something to do.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been thinking about doing that, but I don't have the time (or possibly money) to do that. All I have right now is Art Class in school.
sleep.gif

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KirbyBoy said:
I've been thinking about doing that, but I don't have the time (or possibly money) to do that. All I have right now is Art Class in school.
sleep.gif

Well that sucks. Hopefully things change down the road for you and you can take the classes.

If it helps any, one of the art teachers at my school requires his students to read "the new drawing on the right side of the brain" (the other art teachers don't require this, but still teach the material that is covered in it). You could give it a read and try doing the exercises.

Nujui

I need something to do.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, so far the only thing we've drawn is hands and other objects like the pencil my hand is holding. We recently had to draw a dream we had, though I wasn't able to take a picture of that, it was just me staring at clouds while standing on one.

Other then that, we just did basic shading techniques as well.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: rule 63 went too far nowadays