LGBTQIA+ Tempers!

How did you find out you were LGBTQIA+?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I know I was young when I realized I was trans and then spent way too long pretending that wasn't the case. As for my sexuality, that's been an adventure and I guess I've come out as pansexual multiple times already.

cluesagi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I knew I was trans from a young age, long before I knew what being trans actually was. I just knew I wished I'd been born as a girl and only when I was in my late teens did I realize that made me trans. I'd never even considered the possibility before then. In hindsight so many of my childhood memories make so much more sense now.

CosmoCortney

i snack raw pasta and chew lollipops
Trophies
Website
follow-the-white-rabbit.wtf
XP
Country
Germany
When I was 11 I noticed I felt attracted to some people regardless of their gender. When I was a really young adult I had the time and courage to think more about my identity and try new things and stumbled over the LGBTQIA+ term and knew that's where I belong :D

StrayGuitarist

A genuine feline disaster.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had just gotten out of a very abusive relationship, and had already been thinking about this for a long time. Reflecting on how I felt, thought, stuff from the past, etc, I realized more and more that "oh my god I'm a fucking girl". When I came out, I got kicked out of my grandparents' house, which sort of made me push forward into my transition with even more determination, almost out of spite. 2 years later, having been on HRT for a year, and bottom surgery scheduled for some time before the year ends, I've never been happier with myself than I am now.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I once ate a Lettuce Gay Bacon Tomato Avocado sandwich (2x, it was that good, and the avocado was very much perfect), with a side of Tortilla Chips and Queso dip (the entire bag and the entire jar, using a spoon), downed with a glass of Iced Tea (refilled 3 times, I was thirsty), and finished with a jar of Marshmallow and Cotton Candy Ice Cream (the one that comes with a wooden spoon), and then once I had finished my snack I had a 1kg bag of Berry Skittles for lunch, and I liked it.

[Edit] why the fuck am I able to like my own posts? 😽

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember vividly on the school bus, when I was in elementary, I told a high school girl she was "hot" (I guess in my childlike mind, that meant pretty). I remember my sister hitting me and telling me not to say that.

Here we are now.

You're Hot? [throws some ice cubes your way] Chill kid. LoL jk man :shy::blush::)

Welcome to our thread.

aoikurayami

dysfunctionally intimidating
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Let's just say... I don't give a f.
(Maybe gray, but that's for another day)

Is very ok with me.
Music, drawing and Nintendo are all I need.

When I was 11 I noticed I felt attracted to some people regardless of their gender. When I was a really young adult I had the time and courage to think more about my identity and try new things and stumbled over the LGBTQIA+ term and knew that's where I belong :D
I like that.
I prefer to relate to ppl that way too.
Horrible ppl are horrible despite their gender and goodies are goodie also regardless.

sometimes I wish there was no biological gender.
one less variable to look out for

Reactions: AncientBoi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Group statistics

Members:
Threads: