How do you like your Bread? (crunchy, soft, fresh baked, ...)

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hate America's toasted.. Weird taste and UGH!! DISGUSTING!

We eat regularly with Portuguese bread rolls everyday. Also, every Sunday morning, we go to C & M Bakery nor Taunt Ave Bakery for a freshly HOT crunch bread rolls. Oh my gosh.. so good. Growing up with it and never bored with it. It is Portuguese store in East Providence Rhode Island .. A popular of Portugal/Azores country. A Portuguese Bread Rolls (Papo Secos):

958893568a48f59e0311eef7745eda3c--portuguese-recipes-portuguese-food.jpg

BlueFox gui

SOMEONE
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hate America's toasted.. Weird taste and UGH!! DISGUSTING!

We eat regularly with Portuguese bread rolls everyday. Also, every Sunday morning, we go to C & M Bakery nor Taunt Ave Bakery for a freshly HOT crunch bread rolls. Oh my gosh.. so good. Growing up with it and never bored with it. It is Portuguese store in East Providence Rhode Island .. A popular of Portugal/Azores country. A Portuguese Bread Rolls (Papo Secos):

958893568a48f59e0311eef7745eda3c--portuguese-recipes-portuguese-food.jpg
looks good, idk why brazil eat french bread instead portuguese XD
by history looks like we have some sort of sexual attraction by france lol

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We get this sourdough with cheese baked inside from our local bakery. I'll toast it and put some salted butter on it. It's so rad. Sometimes, I'll butter up a pan and put more cheese and salami or ham in it. That bread makes a killer grilled cheese. I also like my breads with gluten

That's the butter we get! It's awesome.

Last edited by slaphappygamer,

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
looks good, idk why brazil eat french bread instead portuguese XD
by history looks like we have some sort of sexual attraction by france lol

LOL!

Most Brazilian people dont eat breads in South America, right? My Brazilian friend dont eat any Brazilian/Portuguese/french breads with Portuguese food at all. I can't live without Portuguese breads, lol.

BlueFox gui

SOMEONE
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
LOL!

Most Brazilian people dont eat breads in South America, right? My Brazilian friend dont eat any Brazilian/Portuguese/french breads with Portuguese food at all. I can't live without Portuguese breads, lol.
idk, most part of people eat french bread for breakfest, i eat sometimes too but meh its boring after eat so much XD

Reactions: spotanjo3

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it stop being boring after sometime without eat it XD
Cool. I eat French bread sometimes. And it is tasty too thats why I prefer ANY European breads than American toasted. Dont like America toasted. If Portuguese bread rolls running out then I will eat American toasted and I do if I have no choice but still dont enjoyed American toasted at all, lol.

Reactions: BlueFox gui

Anunnymous

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As an American I have never heard of baking bread with sugar.

He was talking bread in general. Not just fresh baked. Go to your local supermarket and look at the ingredients of all the bread (even the "healthy" 15 grain breads) and you'll be hard pressed to find a single one without sugar. The biggest reason, of course, is it saves a lot of time at the factory. Getting the dough to rise quicker means faster shipments which means faster paydays. But the sugar also helps act as a preservative and slows it from staling and molding so quickly. That's part of why America is so fat. We care more about money and longevity of food products than the general health of our people.

Beerus

Gbatemp's God Of Destruction
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
i like my bread with a crunchy flakey crust and a soft yet bouncy center finished off with olive oil Parmesan some peperoni with some chipotle sauce and with a good pice of laughing cow

VitaType

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
How I like my bread? Diverse. I like pretty much every kind of bread as long as it's dark and dense enough (with the obvious expections of very dry bread or bread without any taste at all).

Bread is love, bread is life.

Last edited by VitaType,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, tbh i might extend it to 2 or 3 weeks