How intelligent are you?

How intelligent are you?

• Most people are more intelligent than me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am average.

• I am more intelligent than most people.

• I rarely meet someone who is as intelligent as myself.

• Total voters

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I took a Depression tests a few years back, which included kind of an IQ test-ish stuffs. Depression supposedly can lower brain function and make you dumber.
The doctor was like "Your results were superb, not the best I've seen in my life but still great." And then still said I had Depression.

So here's the thing, why does Depression make you dumber? Because if you have Depression, it means you fell for doctors labelling you as Depression just so that they can give you random pills and make money.
I fell for it, so that makes me one step dumber than I used to be.

RyukeDragon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.ndsthemes.com
XP
Country
United States
deathfisaro said:
I took a Depression tests a few years back, which included kind of an IQ test-ish stuffs. Depression supposedly can lower brain function and make you dumber.
The doctor was like "Your results were superb, not the best I've seen in my life but still great." And then still said I had Depression.

So here's the thing, why does Depression make you dumber? Because if you have Depression, it means you fell for doctors labelling you as Depression just so that they can give you random pills and make money.
I fell for it, so that makes me one step dumber than I used to be.
Your happiness has decreased by one step.
Today you will have: Big Trouble

Prophet

Resident Black Militant
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Keep in mind, depression doesn't lower your actual intellect, it simply suppresses your IQ results. If you lack the motivation to get out of bed in the morning, who the hell wants to get out of bed and then solve a puzzle? However, if a situation of survival arises that requires you to be quick-witted, it's almost assured that you would be able to get out of bed and tackle the problem.

It reminds me of a phenomenon that has been observed in many psyche wards. If a fire alarm sounds, many of the most catatonic residents spring to life. People who could no longer feed themselves, make there way out of the hospital with ease. Fascinating. (well at least it is to me)
tongue.gif

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Kinda off-topic, I wish I were autotroph. Eating can be a hassel sometimes. It's strange because I'm usually passionate about cooking, and mixing cocktails.
Pure lazyness and none of depression I bet.

So psyche ward patients don't lack intelligence per se, but more like supressed or I can't think of other words I want to say (oh no).

More back-on topic, I don't consider myself intellectually "superior" to other people. But I enjoy helping people get more education. Education isn't exactly intelligence but learning can't harm your intelligence could it?

Joey90

Not around any more
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ohmy.gif

I know people who use the internet and play video games are often* fairly clever... it is slightly ridiculous that 25% think they are smarter than almost everyone they meet.

I think the problem is with defining what smarter means, poeple tend to choose the field they are best at, so are more likely to be better than others at.

*I say this with caution...

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Hmm... I think most of these people read the poll wrong. they seemed to think the poll was "how big is your ego?" How can the majority of people be above average? That means that average is not truly average. But that's human nature. We are naturally born with the belief that we are better that everybody else, so not much you can do about that.

As for myself, I am in high school and have ADHD (May not be a surprise), so they've had psychologists in to test me, and they found that my IQ was very hard to calculate properly, as my aptitudes don't match up very well. (Well above average (gifted) reader, low average writer. Stuff like that), so they just put that I was very smart. By the way, I got all this by making a copy of the Psych Ed report and e-mailing it to myself. without telling my parents.

OrcMonkey©

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Balrogs.Pain said:
well being my cocky self, i put above most people, Why not the last option? Well, i. . . cant solve a rubix cube. . .
cry.gif
DEPRESSING I KNOW!
YOU NOW .......YOUR NOT ALONE BUDDY!
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif

ANYWAY I'M A BETWEEN AVERAGE AND SMART IN MY SCHOOL.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Seems like your wifey likes hers black. :creep:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "BS" stands for "Bowel Scraping" because that's what whole grain does.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been eating honey wheat bread scrumptious
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge