• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

How not to Run a Company in 2022!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
The man knows what he is doing, firing all the staff is too cruel, maybe 1/2 for pity' sake :rolleyes:
I'm loving it - Twitter website is still working just fine but he's paying out less for wages and the people left working there will be motivated - especially now that it's going to be far harder to get a coding job with all the layoffs. The lefty meltdown is epic now that the unbanning has begun.

I don't know if you ever watched South Park, but there was an episode about Yelp reviewers where they thought they were important, these Blue Checkmark types are off the same mentality - watching them melting down now that anyone with $8 to spare can have a blue checkmark is funny as hell.

CommanderCool

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm loving it - Twitter website is still working just fine but he's paying out less for wages and the people left working there will be motivated - especially now that it's going to be far harder to get a coding job with all the layoffs. The lefty meltdown is epic now that the unbanning has begun.

I don't know if you ever watched South Park, but there was an episode about Yelp reviewers where they thought they were important, these Blue Checkmark types are off the same mentality - watching them melting down now that anyone with $8 to spare can have a blue checkmark is funny as hell.

"haha we sure owned the libs we sure owned the libs people are being paid less and the rich are getting richer we sure owned them we fucked over their basic rights real good haha we sure got them mm elon give me yummy cummies" - rightoid

Reactions: KingVamp

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
"haha we sure owned the libs we sure owned the libs people are being paid less and the rich are getting richer we sure owned them we fucked over their basic rights real good haha we sure got them mm elon give me yummy cummies" - rightoid
The rich are always getting richer - where's your Epic meltdown about Jeff Bezos - his weath was increased vastly during the pandemic. Also what about piss pants Nacy Pelosi with her insider trading and all the scummy politicians selling weapons to Ukraine and pushing for more war, getting rich on the backs of people dying.

Twitter was losing $4 Million a day and only being propped up by the likes of Blackrock, changes needed to be made to make it profitable as a private company. As the left have already said - if you don't like it, start your own company!

If you want to whine about the rich - whine about Bill Gates, Blackrock and others - they are buying up huge amounts of land so they can sell you bug burgers and have a monopoly on your food - while pushing for laws to put farmers out of business so he can get their land cheap. The same thing is happening in Europe and NZ and a few other places - those are the rich that are worth whining about and the true threat to people. All your wealth is being diverted to the east and everyone in the west is now poorer than they were a couple of years ago.

Last edited by mrdude,
  • Haha
Reactions: The Catboy

CommanderCool

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The rich are always getting richer - where's your Epic meltdown about Jeff Bezos - his weath was increased vastly during the pandemic. Also what about piss pants Nacy Pelosi with her insider trading and all the scummy politicians selling weapons to Ukraine and pushing for more war, getting rich on the backs of people dying.

Twitter was losing $4 Million a day and only being propped up by the likes of Blackrock, changes needed to be made to make it profitable as a private company. As the left have already said - if you don't like it, start your own company!
whataboutisms are all the right can do when they get owned

Deleted member 586536

Returned shipping and mailing
Trophies
XP
when coal workers and fossil fuel workers get laid off due to decreased demand
Republicans:

That's terrible,leftists putting families out of jobs
when social media workers get laid off because their new boss is a complete tyrant to their workers
Republicans:

it's good because it's motivation

Seriously, for the party that cries about families, you often don't cry when it happens to be politically convenient.

CommanderCool

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In your mind you think you've owned someone - in reality you haven't owned anything.
"i'm not owned i'm not owned" he cries out, licking the posters of ronald reagan in his room, masturbating furiously as he admires ted cruz's cancun tickets wrapped around his shrivelled dick

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
"i'm not owned i'm not owned" he cries out, licking the posters of ronald reagan in his room, masturbating furiously as he admires ted cruz's cancun tickets wrapped around his shrivelled dick
Look folks at this post I have quoted - this is what happens to your brain when you take drugs!

Just say NO!

• Haha

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Even on YouTube I can't get away from Twitter since many talk about it. I wish that dump would just go offline.
Give it a little more time, Musky boi will eventually get angry enough to pull the whole site offline. Although, then you will need to avoid both the people dunking on his stupid decisions and his fanboys praising him for his 44billion dollar mistake. Hopefully that’s more avoidable, but doubtful

Reactions: Marc_LFD

2DSGamerdude

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
lol, jeff bazos or bezos got jelous of mask's twtter takeover that he's gonna give his half welath over & will fire like hlaf or more of his amazon employeers, lol!!!.

i hope this means that the amazon buisenss won't go bad or lack in service etc due to less/lack of staff???

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Why are all Musk fanboys just same person? They all make the same kind of comments with the same kind of nonsense. It’s always ignoring valid criticism, then making the same replies
This post is kind of retarded. How do you think a business works?

For example, if you want to start a lumber devilery company.

1: You need someone to cut the trees down and then to load them on a truck and then a driver to take them to your lumber mill.
2: You need staff to work at the mill to mill the wood, do the taxes, health and saftey rep, wages, etc.....
3: You then need people to deliver the wood to peoples homes, buisiness places etc.

In the end for example you might need 20+ people, in your mind you need the knowledge and talent of others to keep you afloat, well yes of course you do - this is how ALL businesses that employ 1 or more people works.

Also let's take a look at Elon Musk shall we:
1: Richest man on the planet.
2: Google "Elon musk top ten achievements"

Now take a look at yourself, apart from ranting about random stuff on the internet, what have you done that's made many people's lives better? It's easy to criticise others and we can all do that, but when we look in the mirror are we just sad at how our own lives are and always comparing ourselves to others?

Insead of whining about Elon Musk, why not start your own company and employ many people - then in ten years time come back and tell us all how easy it was to do, and see if you still have the same mentality as you do today.
So breaking this down, we got shit like still using “retarded“ because of course they are always out of touch.
Whataboutism, because you always need to divert the conversation.
Bringing up his wealth because ignoring the fact that the majority came from his parents, since acknowledging that fact ruins their entire point
And of course, ad hominems because Musk fans seem to just think that’s how this works.
You see it on twitter as well with shit like, ”User has flags/pronouns, so invalid” or “anime profile” which is iconic when you consider Musk has had anime profile pics in the past. It’s literally just the lowest of lows when it comes to Musk fanboys, it’s kind of embarrassing. If you need to stoop so low as to bring a comment like this
Hmmm information from a dude that thinks he's a cat.....
as opposed to actually addressing the points someone has made, then maybe your argument is complete shit.

Last edited by The Catboy,
Reactions: DarkCoffe64

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Erm... Musk isn't right of politics. He's consistently voted Democrat. You lot on here wittering about righties know fuck all. lmao.
Democrats are actually still on the right and barely stray too far towards the center. Many Democrats hold the same positions as Republicans but hold socially Liberal views. The US is really just two far-right parties.

CommanderCool

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Democrats are actually still on the right and barely stray too far towards the center. Many Democrats hold the same positions as Republicans but hold socially Liberal views. The US is really just two far-right parties.

mccarthyism ruined america and this is the end result

omgcat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

lol their 2FA microservice was down for like 38 hours, the site already has problems. they hollowed out the core service team as well. gonna be interesting if a major outage happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :ph34r: