ROM Hack Emulator how to convert cemu game to yuzu emulator

saio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
helloo i have 2 games Sonic Boom Rise of Lyric [BSSE8P] and bayonetta 2 witch contain only 3 folders and its Cemu playable but i have super smash bros .xci that runs on yuzu
so the question is how do i make sonic and bayonetta to .xci so i can run them on yuzu becose i have no lag and no grafic problems on yuzu and on cemu i get 10-13 fps and many grafic problems.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
helloo i have 2 games Sonic Boom Rise of Lyric [BSSE8P] and bayonetta 2 witch contain only 3 folders and its Cemu playable but i have super smash bros .xci that runs on yuzu
so the question is how do i make sonic and bayonetta to .xci so i can run them on yuzu becose i have no lag and no grafic problems on yuzu and on cemu i get 10-13 fps and many grafic problems.
LOL

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ur CEMU settings must not be optimized right for ur pc. If ur able to run Yuzu with no problem then CEMU should be working fine as well.

DrPickles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do i do that?
You don't.

Look, this seems FAR beyond your capabilities. You would do much better to try and optimize CEMU, like others have said if Yuzu works well then CEMU should be quite snappy. Perhaps you just don't have a very powerful system and cannot do what you are asking.

saio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
why not just get the official port for switch?
google . com>official+port+for+nintendo+switch

????????
You don't.

Look, this seems FAR beyond your capabilities. You would do much better to try and optimize CEMU, like others have said if Yuzu works well then CEMU should be quite snappy. Perhaps you just don't have a very powerful system and cannot do what you are asking.
and yes i dont have a super powerfull system but switch works and wii u doesnt

DrPickles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm gonna need some proof that Yuzu works well and CEMU doesn't on your system. Nobody is going to hold your hand on here since the knowledge is everywhere. Those games WILL NOT WORK on Yuzu, no matter how much you want them to. There is NOTHING you can do to change that fact. For now, you can buy Bayonetta 2 on Switch to play it. SB:RoL is not on Switch yet, and may never be. Try to figure out why CEMU is not working well for you, a new GFX card or RAM may be much cheaper than purchasing a working WiiU.

saio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
I'm gonna need some proof that Yuzu works well and CEMU doesn't on your system. Nobody is going to hold your hand on here since the knowledge is everywhere. Those games WILL NOT WORK on Yuzu, no matter how much you want them to. There is NOTHING you can do to change that fact. For now, you can buy Bayonetta 2 on Switch to play it. SB:RoL is not on Switch yet, and may never be. Try to figure out why CEMU is not working well for you, a new GFX card or RAM may be much cheaper than purchasing a working WiiU.
first i dont need to prove anithnig to you
second since wii supports gc and since there are games that run on switch an U i thot that it was possible and that i just dont know how
and thurd i dont wanna buy anithing !!!
but anyway thanks for the advice i will try to configure a better Cemu or sometnig else that supports Wii U....

and buy the way whit nvidia and intel anithing is possible - the harder you push it the better it works...

DrPickles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Wii supports Gamecube games because it's simply a very enhanced Gamecube, the hardware is built in. The WiiU games and Gamecube games that run on the Switch are either ported or using Nintendo's emulation.

Hardware... doesn't work like that. I applaud your enthusiasm but your system does have a limit. And CEMU doesn't really need a massive system to run, I have a decade old i3 with a 1050Ti and a 16Gb of RAM. It runs most WiiU games quite well. It cannot run Yuzu, however, at any playable speed. There is definitely a misconfiguration somewhere in your CEMU settings, I'd recommend a fresh install and try going from there.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Bayonetta 2 you can look for the switch version, Sonic you are out of luck as that is a Wii U game.

saio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
The Wii supports Gamecube games because it's simply a very enhanced Gamecube, the hardware is built in. The WiiU games and Gamecube games that run on the Switch are either ported or using Nintendo's emulation.

Hardware... doesn't work like that. I applaud your enthusiasm but your system does have a limit. And CEMU doesn't really need a massive system to run, I have a decade old i3 with a 1050Ti and a 16Gb of RAM. It runs most WiiU games quite well. It cannot run Yuzu, however, at any playable speed. There is definitely a misconfiguration somewhere in your CEMU settings, I'd recommend a fresh install and try going from there.
i5 16 gb ram it runs metroid and super smash bros ( lags only little on 2 player mode)
nvidia 630 1 gb whit option to use ram

try Ryjinx on your i3

also the Ryjinx and yuzu war allready set from fitgirls repack on metroid , but i didnt see the shortcut so i went in the metroid folder>>emu and started Ryjinx from there , worked perfectly.

Bayonetta 2 you can look for the switch version, Sonic you are out of luck as that is a Wii U game.
t y but i coudnt find any rom or torrent file

anyway i will try Preformance settings on cemu i got sonic runing on 30-37 fps the sound lags the picture sometimes freezess for 1-2 sec

but despite that i understand why no one whants sonic boom anymore..... i just had to try it.... and the game lost me for like in the first stage, and i freed the lizzard and thats it for me have fun playing it , if anyone still plays it

i still wanna play normally Bayonetta2 tho.... so i will try some settings when i have the time...

MrSandstorm

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The reason everyone is saying you can't "convert" existing game files from a platform to work on another is because it's true. It boils down to how computers, consoles included, run software. Grossly oversimplifying it, you have the console hardware with the console's operating system running on top, and your game interacts with the hardware by "talking" to the operating system. To do so the game has to be coded and compiled with that specific set of hardware and operating system in mind. This process is one-way only, and you cannot get plain code back from compiled files.

In order to port a game to a different platform you'd need the full game code and related assets (which is a very closely-guarded company secret), spend a lot of time and effort modifying it for the platform you want to run it on, get your hands on the compilation toolchain for that platform (another closely-guarded company secret), use that to recompile everything, which could take several days or possibly weeks on a consumer-grade computer, test it on a special console known as a "devkit" (closely-guarded company secret #3) to identify problems, rinse and repeat until it runs properly.

Long story short you'll be much better off getting a proper copy made for the platform you want to run the game on.

Last edited by MrSandstorm,

saio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
t y MrSandstorm i just found out what is going on >>600 tabs in firefox taking too mutch cpu resource meenwhile somehow Ryjinx is unefected byoneta now runs whit firefox on and its 100% on all cores , no lag only cutscenes have the picture chasing after the sound i need to close some tabs :hrth:

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Look for a premade shader cache for Cemu for the games you want to play. It helps performance a LOT because every time the emulator has to compile shaders it causes lag.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!