DarkRioru

reach for the stars
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
question: can you do this on all xbox one updates and hardware? can steam run on this? streamed or on the hardware itself? lol if you are reading this you are a champ for reading this tiny text, if I can actually run steam on an xbox one stream or no stream, I will explode!!!

dominater01

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
question: can you do this on all xbox one updates and hardware? can steam run on this? streamed or on the hardware itself? lol if you are reading this you are a champ for reading this tiny text, if I can actually run steam on an xbox one stream or no stream, I will explode!!!
not all updates only from like 2016 on or something, also yes kinda you would need to buy a program called Gamiflux it should stream the games over

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think the web portable works anymore, I type in my xbox ip and I constantly get a time out error and can't be reach'd.

SoupCan1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just made this video because people always ask for tutorials from me so i hope this helps

Is there a way to get apps for example The Escapists or Doodle Jump onto xbox one? Or even the app AirServer for free onto dev mode? And is there a at to move emulators and such to retail without having to go to dev mode?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is there a way to get apps for example The Escapists or Doodle Jump onto xbox one? Or even the app AirServer for free onto dev mode? And is there a way to move emulators and such to retail without having to go to dev mode?

PROTOBOY

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello there.

Just bought a dev upgrade to my account and installed the dev app on my Xbox One X.

Just one question please.

Will I still be ble to follow this tutorial since the file explorer was removed from the Xbox One OS????

Reactions: wiired24

wiired24

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :rolleyes: