How to make sure a girl likes you

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayorDragonFall

I see you've played knifey-spoony before.
Trophies
XP
Country
Amptor... wtf? Being bisexual doesn't mean wanting more than one partner
huh.gif

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Amptor... wtf? Being bisexual doesn't mean wanting more than one partnerÂ
huh.gif

I know BUT some people (not just bisexuals of course) start asking these things sometimes. Anyway what I'd suggest if u are a girl and u want a girl is just go to places where that is known to be commonplace. Trying to get together with people who like more than 50% chance are straight isn't a very good idea because 1) most people are uncomfortable with homosexuality (yes I know we aren't talking about homosexuality here but whatever, that is exactly what it will look like to them) and also 2) most people find it disrespectful if they feel inside that they obviously are outwardly straight that someone from the same sex will start asking them for dates and 'favors'. I'm not trying to be mean, that's just how it is.

zeppo

change my avatar!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
gay people are cool. The sad thing is, I have a gay friend who has a crush on two of my straight friends... That really sucks for him.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
9:30... Do you think this means something? please answer.

no It probably means nothing...
I am bad at emailing myself... saying I will, but don't know what to write sometimes, makes me not write at all.

or she could've just forgot, or have any other reason why not to email you
smile.gif

don't worry man, just relax
smile.gif
ask her tomorrow, if she forgot (ask it in a gentle way, not "Hey bitch, why the fuck didn't you mail me?"... that gives loser points)

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Homophobic people give a damn, and can make peoples lives hell so don't give me that shit... You're right, it "should" be the same, but is it?

No, it's not sadly.

I do think it's getting better for gay/bi people though. Maybe in 10-20 years time they'll get the same respect as everyone else. I know a couple of gay people and they said it was hard when they were younger but once they got into their 20's or so things became much easier. Everyone matures a fair bit by then.

zeppo

change my avatar!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
why the fuck should I do that?
just kidding, I don't swear around teachers and stuff. My friends and I casually swear though, so there's no big deal.

Anyway, we're not going around the lake. She has something else...

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this sounds so like me last year when i made a topic about my girl troubles

except in that case the girl actually liked me

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That is what I said earlier. But I'm not looking for "favours"
sleep.gif

Well you should have an easier time then, the favors part is what breaks down bridges between straight and bi or other... I just would think someone who is bi would possibly have a 6th sense about who is or isn't too. I generally haven't been around enough to know, unfortunately I learned the hard way in the past that there's some pretty creepy men out there. Well not the hard way but just learned from meeting people just doing regular things. One could assume that guys are the most sexually active but I believe all humans are one in the same. The difference is the individual preference of such things, some want it, some don't. Pretty much if someone's straight wanting favors from another straight person it pretty much is either yes or no and that's usually about it.

If I was you, I wouldn't worry about what other people think because that's what can get ya down. It isn't that big of a deal if u think about it, just like anything else. If you think about it it's pretty much your mind that gets clogged up and if someone is snobby enough to try to put u in a bad mood, it is them that is the bad person not u.

zeppo

change my avatar!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't want to start actually flirting with her if she just likes me as a friend; it'll creep her out...

I really do think she likes me. We say hi at every chance and sit with eachother on the bus.

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
9:30... Do you think this means something? please answer.

You're in the 8th grade is why u worry about these things, when u get older u will learn none of this stuff is important. Pretty much what people with more experience do is see if there's the email, if not, they don't really care because generally girls can cause more grief than happiness at times..there's always more girls out there, the world has tens of millions of em. If u go out to places when u get older, there will be ones that don't want to talk, and there will also be ones that just want to jump in bed right away without even knowing your name. Just don't worry about stuff, you're so young that your life won't change whether you are in a relationship or not lol.

But ya man I understand it can feel tough, the hormones make it that way from here on through highschool and up in your college years. When they die down a bit by your mid 20's you will feel a lot more freedom.

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I don't want to start actually flirting with her if she just likes me as a friend; it'll creep her out...

I really do think she likes me. We say hi at every chance and sit with eachother on the bus.

Do you say hi first or does she? And if she's pushing people out of the way on the bus just so she can sit next to you, you may be in luck.

zeppo

change my avatar!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
well... I say hi first... and I sit next to her, but she's always happy about it...
I'll try not saying hi tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3