Not open for further replies.

bobrules

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hi Zeppo I finally found this thread. I'll see you tommorow on the bus.
wub.gif

jtroye32

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well... I say hi first... and I sit next to her, but she's always happy about it...
I'll try not saying hi tomorrow.

don't do that, she probably thinks you're interested cause you say hi to her. easiest way is to just ask her out on a date. don't be like "I like you, do you like me?" because that's pretty corny and in your face blunt. just ask if she wants to go see a movie or have lunch sometime then work from there.

kellyan95

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really messed up with a girl when I was that age, she was obviously into me but I didn't do anything about it....regret is bad, m'kay?

luken27

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
well... I say hi first... and I sit next to her, but she's always happy about it...

don't do that, she probably thinks you're interested cause you say hi to her. easiest way is to just ask her out on a date. don't be like "I like you, do you like me?" because that's pretty corny and in your face blunt. just ask if she wants to go see a movie or have lunch sometime then work from there.
That recently happened to me and now I wish I would have done something a few weeks ago

zeppo

change my avatar!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

The only way I could really do either is to have one of our parents drive us (NO) or take the public bus (really lame for a date).

zeppo

change my avatar!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
we were sitting next to eachother today and our legs were touching. Neither of us moved.

Also, we took off our shoes and touched the soles of our feet against eachother's.

snuggle.gif

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
we were sitting next to eachother today and our legs were touching. Neither of us moved.

Also, we took off our shoes and touched the soles of our feet against eachother's.

snuggle.gif
stick it in her pooper

she may not have moved to not be rude

i think you need to post pics of her and you for me to make a better judgment

Hiratai

I'm like *tick* *tick*
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

That's the worst advice EVER. How are you going to survive getting to know her without saying Hi? I have full reason to believe that you've never been on a date...ever.

Anyways, touching feet and legs is nothing unless you're making out with her. Just ask her out somewhere were no one is by. Simple.

zeppo

change my avatar!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Touching legs and feet is massive for 14 year olds especially if you haven't done heaps of that stuff before. Well done dude! sounds like she likes you for sure. I bet it felt good
smile.gif

I miss being young and in love
frown.gif

edit: 'as an adult' does that mean your an adult? i could be confused most likely.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

snuggle.gif

stick it in her pooper

quit saying that.
I don't want to actually have sex with her. It's not like I'm sexually attracted to her. As an adult, that would be pedophilia. I'm not attracted to any 8th graders like that.
you're in 8th grade, its not pedophilia

its still illegal but (i think) no one has gotten sued for it(in the usa)

zeppo

change my avatar!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
many people have been sued for it.
And what I'm saying is that if I was sexually attracted to people at my school now, I would be as an adult. My sexual preferences won't change much. If I was an adult, it would be pedophilia. Anyway, the point is the most I could possibly picture doing with her (now) is kissing.

btw, we held up our feet to compare foot size. mine are about 1.5 times as big as hers. it was funny.

Hiratai

I'm like *tick* *tick*
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame.

Why don't you realize that as a teenage kid, you are SUPPOSED to want to bang he, and not think "Oh if I was an adult I'd have to blah blah blabbidy blah". Tell her you like her, and she'll say something back. If you can "touch her feet", then most likely shes ready to "shampoo her lips".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk