GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
many people have been sued for it.
And what I'm saying is that if I was sexually attracted to people at my school now, I would be as an adult. My sexual preferences won't change much. If I was an adult, it would be pedophilia. Anyway, the point is the most I could possibly picture doing with her (now) is kissing.

btw, we held up our feet to compare foot size. mine are about 1.5 times as big as hers. it was funny.

Dude... Pedophilia? You're in the 8th grade! damn...

~Nero

Hiratai

I'm like *tick* *tick*
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
And what I'm saying is that if I was sexually attracted to people at my school now, I would be as an adult. My sexual preferences won't change much. If I was an adult, it would be pedophilia. Anyway, the point is the most I could possibly picture doing with her (now) is kissing.

btw, we held up our feet to compare foot size. mine are about 1.5 times as big as hers. it was funny.
I'd just like to say that you don't make any sense.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

actually

the legal age for minor-minor is 14

i just wanted to see if you knew what you were talking about

edit: well it varies from state to state technically, the point is: no minor has gotten sued for it

zeppo

change my avatar!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I know. the point is, I don't want to have sex with her within the next year! I just want to... I don't know, be ready to eventually.

Foie

That one guy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You should really wait until marriage. Would you prefer to be married to someone pure, or a girl that has slept around? I know I'm probably gonna be made fun of for this, but I'm serious. If you plan on marrying somebody in the future, think about what they would want you to do.

zeppo

change my avatar!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OMFG!!! wow, that post made my day.

you want me to be abstinent? hell no!
I would never marry any woman who expected me to be abstinent. I would marry someone as liberal as me, who, if anything, WOULDN'T want someone abstinent.

Just out of curiousity, do you happen to be some born-again christian? or are you just a stuckup conservative?

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Age smage...it's all relative. My wife is 7yr 3wk younger than I am. If you want to play school years games you could say that when I graduated HS she was finishing up 5th grade.
wink.gif

I got with her when she was 18 and I was 25...bfd there. Age isn't really the issue it's maturity and various other factors. No I don't condone banging a minor, especially if it means jail time.
wink.gif
I'm just saying the old age argument is stupid as people all mature at different rates at different ages.

zeppo

change my avatar!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yeah, I do agree with you. I am attracted to her mentally, as we're just as [im]mature. However, still not physically.

p.s. HOLY SHIT! this topic got over 100 views in the last 10 minutes!

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lol

yeah that's fine you don't want to have sex yet. totally understandable. wait until you're ready and with the right person. sounds like you got the right idea
wink2.gif

Foie

That one guy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Think about it. Sex only gives you short term pleasure. In the long run, all it does for you is give you the risk of getting STDs and unwanted pregnancies. (You would probably just decide to kill the baby, but you girlfriend might not) If you wait, at least you know there is no chance of that happening. There are literally no lasting benefits to sex before marriage. And not only does it put you at risk, but it puts your girlfriend(s) at risk too.

zeppo

change my avatar!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1. ever heard of a condom, jackass?
2. I wouldn't go out with someone against abortion.
3. If you have repeated short term pleasure, you'll be happier in the long run.
4. There are a lot of mental benefits of having a boyfriend or girlfriend.
5. I'm not gonna be abstinent!

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
sure, i seems logical that it can play a part in making you happier.

that being said sex is IMO not one of the bigger factors in the pursuit of happiness.

then again, i'm a virgin
laugh.gif

Foie

That one guy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Condoms aren't 100% effective. And they definitely don't protect you against STDs. Go ahead and do what you want, I can't stop you. But keep in mind, it's people like you who spread STDs.

But at least keep this in mind, and try to limit yourself. I have great self-esteem, and have stayed abstinent through high school. The good relationships in high school are the ones with people who actually encourage you to be a better person, not with some skank who sleeps around with everyone and gets STDs. I'm not telling you to not have a girlfriend, I'm just telling you to think before you become consistently sexually active.

And where do you get your "less depressed" information? It sounds to me like you pulled it out of your ass.

zeppo

change my avatar!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Condoms aren't 100% effective. And they definitely don't protect you against STDs. Go ahead and do what you want, I can't stop you. But keep in mind, it's people like you who spread STDs.

But at least keep this in mind, and try to limit yourself. I have great self-esteem, and have stayed abstinent through high school. The good relationships in high school are the ones with people who actually encourage you to be a better person, not with some skank who sleeps around with everyone and gets STDs. I'm not telling you to not have a girlfriend, I'm just telling you to think before you become consistently sexually active.

And where do you get your "less depressed" information? It sounds to me like you pulled it out of your ass.

look at the god damn link I posted. I'd like to know where YOU got the idea that condoms don't protect from std's!
I know they're not 100% protective, but they do help.

oh, and if you think it's impossible to have a relationship with SOME sex and still have someone who wants you to be a better person, you are even more of a dumb shit. that makes no sense at all. Besides, just because someone has sex in high school doesn't mean they're a "skank you sleeps around", you sexist bastard.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
That article probably ran in the last 12 issues of Cosmo... laugh out loud!

Seriously, what a load of crap, but if Zep can do it so can I... From the article:

In fact, the economists calculate that a lasting marriage equates to happiness generated by getting an extra $100,000 each year.
Whether that hefty happiness income boost is the result of marital bliss or more sex is up for debate.
Does sex lead to happiness, or are happy people just more likely to lead each other to the bedroom? That's still under investigation...
researchers found that people who are involuntarily celibate are frequently afflicted with nonhappy feelings

I won't even get into the latter part of the article, it's just too ludicrous.

I haven't had sex for over a year. I'm not depressed. When I was depressed it was because my wife left me and the kids, had nothing whatsoever to do with sex.

To encourage someone who's probably 15 years old to have sex twice a week is the height of stupidity. I'm not preaching abstinence, but conversely to say sex = happiness is not only ridiculous, but sure to set the believer of such nonsense up for a very unhappy life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/d7mkQP8