Hacking Question I bricked my switch

Ruffyesss

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I upgraded my Nintendo Switch to version 6.2.0 but asked me to upgrade to read the SD but being banned could not, I decided to do it from the PC but now the switch makes a blue screen, how can I solve it?

andijames

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I upgraded my Nintendo Switch to version 6.2.0 but asked me to upgrade to read the SD but being banned could not, I decided to do it from the PC but now the switch makes a blue screen, how can I solve it?
Do you even have a NAND backup? Can we not create a thread for brick questions this forum is peppered with similar incidents .

HolyHobo

That guy you see around but don't know
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2oy7hv.jpg

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I can not get the keys.txt file
Well thats a pity innit. Should have thought of it before messing with your console without having a full NAND backup.

To be honest, I don't even know what you mean by this:

I decided to do it from the PC

Which tutorial in the world did you even follow to update your console from PC? There's literally only one way and that is the original ChoiDuJour, which you apparently didn't know about until I linked it.

Tell you what. If you don't have a backup, you don't have the PRODINFO anyway. So there's no way you'll recover from this. Without PRODINFO you're done for, you cannot generate a new working NAND.

Last edited by wurstpistole,
Reactions: roamin

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: i always get curious when @SylverReZ sends yt links but it always ends up being the most...