I keep getting spam texts any fix?

SonicShadow77

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this might not be the place to ask this question, but I keep getting spam texts on my iphone asking if i can call them. The answer is obviously no but i never respond to is because i have no idea who it is. Ive gotten one every day for the past 3 days and every time its from some different hotmail account. Once i block one account a new one texts me the next day. Is there any way to stop these stupid spam texts? Maybe my phone has been hacked? Pls, any help will be appreciated. P.S: i dont really want to download any apps to fix this.

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Your phone number was probably tied to a service that was hacked, or a service that uses your phone sold your user info. Your phone, especially as it’s an iPhone has likely not been hacked.

Outside of that, I think you can put yourself in the National do not call registry depending on your country but afaik that’s about it.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[stops texting "Can you call me" for a second] I have no Idea how to stop this from happening. My best wishes for you. [goes back to texting the same message earlier to many people]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lesbians invented babies +2