• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

If World Ended??

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I dunno. Call me dumb, but if the world ended, I'd probably just play my DS nonstop until I fall unconscious and eventually die...
unsure.gif

... but thats just me.

moozxy

hamboning
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I would probably somehow try to build a humanoid robot, try and make it resemble a human as much as possible, then somehow write a programme to make it have the most realistic human personality..
I don't know how I will do this since I have no experience in building anything, and have no programming knowledge what so ever..
Anyway what I have in my mind, is Chii from Chobits
tongue.gif

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
P.S.
I read all of that post and have some replies
Some people say that human could himself build an electricity supplaing generator (for wind, water etc),
I saw those wind ones on TV and there is no chance that normal human would build that, they are very precise equipment, of perfect symetry, eaven bugs that splash on them and disturb theire symetrical shape make them work slower, so they are constantly cleaned by some precise water cleaning system. That technology is too much for a simple human , eaven if he read an instruction.

I can make a crude energy source myself. Did it for a science project. Not sure how much power I could make from a larger version. Also you could go to a windy area for "wind" power. Also goto California and you could find some body who has a house with solar power panels and use them. It said the world ended not that everything in the world was destroyed. So you can assume the basics are still around.

But if you were the only person left alive I do not see the reason of staying alive. But if there was a group of people still alive. Maybe just maybe there would be a reason.

ShadowStitch

Devilot's Tubtoy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
Interesting topic, and I believe ShadowStich's post is the most intesting I've read in a while. That's totally what I had pictured (yeah, I do happen to think about that kind of crap when I'm alone at night
laugh.gif
)

Now, to think about it... I think the situation would be incredibly cool.
On the one hand, you would feel extremely lonely and for the rest of your life. You would probably forget any language you know after a couple of years (unless you keep practicing and read books).
On the other hand, you would be able to go everywhere, see things you've never seen before, solve incredible mysteries...
You could go in government buildings and find out secrets (9/11, *cough* JFK)

The first couple of years of my life would probably be about finding a reliable, renewable source of energy. I wouldn't spend so much time caring about food because I would have canned food (food AND drink! woohoooo, unlimited everything!)
Then I'd spend time learning how to drive stuff like trucks, helicopters, boats, and eventually planes - not sure you can do that on your own though.
Anyhow, I would totally not be the type of person to jump off a bridge.

9/11 secrets? *rolls eyes*

anime_junkie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
How many survivors would their be? Are we talking very few humans left (3-8%ish) or like half the population or something? Because depending on the amount of people left, I would look for some "friends" to have a "good time" with, if you know what I mean.

Deleted member 110780

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would go to the Pentagon or some other sort of government facility/base, and live there. I would research how to rebuild the human race, perhaps by cloning. But only as long as it's underground and survived whatever disaster. I would also need to be in top physical health, grow my own farm, and raid a bunch of supermarkets.
And pretty much get a home like in I Am Legend.

Ikonz101

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great answers guys.... Just to clear up a few things.. I didn't say there wouldn't be any humans left..I just said that you survived the end of the world... I would say that the MAJORITY of humans are dead...There would be bodies lying around... So yes you might be able to find that cute blonde girl
wink.gif
Keep up the excellent chat..This is a very interesting topic..I also feel that it would be a very exciting time to go through... Seems like limitless freedom if you know how to survive.

Ikonz101

Verocity

Ö!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
All I know is that I would be naked, naked and eating canned tuna everyday. -I do half of that everyday,anyway-

Exactly.

First off, I would do things that you dreamed of doing...like illegal things. I would steal a car and go really fast. Then I would blow up some stuff. Then Ide shoot some stuff.

As far as food goes, I could raise cows and chickens, then kill them and eat them. The only thing that would suck is not having anyone to talk to....

Then you pull out a maninikin and call him FRANK!
rofl2.gif
laugh.gif

franksp3.jpg

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Go to a IVF center and somehow learn how to breed humans without a live mother to bring the human race back to its feet. ( simulate a live mothers womb or something of the like). Before that i would be studying a sh*tload and pulling gasoline powered generators, chickens, cows out of everywhere. I'd begin to plant fruits and vegetables to give another food source. Or seeing if i could unfreeze those people who put themselves up for cryonics.

Jaejae

Superfly Don't Used
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
If there are no women, a fleshlight would be pretty awesome.

Edit: If you are intent on a blonde girl, KY Warming Liquid, dead people get cold after about 24 hours, so this make her feel more, lively.

Note: I do not condone necrophilia in any shape or form.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I heard herbert stopped appearing on the show