Introducing NINJHAX - A Nintendo 3DS Homebrew Exploit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pawed

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I sent a tweet to smea earlier today and got a response. He said it's a retail and eshop game but, the eshop game isn't in all regions.

Kk, I assumed it would be in all regions since smea tested it on the Japanese N3DSLL and (presumably) Ryukouki tested it on his American 3DS.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kk, I assumed it would be in all regions since smea tested it on the Japanese N3DSLL and (presumably) Ryukouki tested it on his American 3DS.

Correct, my 3DS is American, and it's also on firmware 9.2. So yeah, pretty late on that line. :)

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ryukouki Can you possibly tell us if anyone else has access to this and building anything for it yet?

I can not wait to see what else comes out of this.

When I was talking to smea, it was implied that people have been testing this for him, but I don't have names. Sorry.

Bat420maN

Trophies
Website
wiidatabase.freeforums.org
XP
Country
United States
When I was talking to smea, it was implied that people have been testing this for him, but I don't have names. Sorry.

Wasn't looking for names so much as what kind of goodies we will get going with this. All I really want right this minute is to play NES Friday the 13th(don't judge me).

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it just copying a file to the SD card?

Preeeeeeeeeeeetty much. Speaking broadly, of course. THere's a bit more that went into it, but it's pretty simple to launch. May take a wee bit of practice. It's hard to understand now, but you'll see what I mean in a few days. :)

Thanks for sharing this awesome info with all of us. One more week to go!

Not a problem! :) I'm glad that you guys are looking really forward to its release. Don't thank me, though, thank smealum. This guy is a wizard.

Reactions: Margen67 and Zidapi

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Color me a worry wart, but what's to stop Nintendo from discovering what game, and then rolling out an update, patching it all to hell? The reason it works so far it that they have no idea what to fix, right?

Reactions: pastaconsumer

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Color me a worry wart, but what's to stop Nintendo from discovering what game, and then rolling out an update, patching it all to hell? The reason it works so far it that they have no idea what to fix, right?

Nothing known so far.

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So how will we make this exploit last more than a week, bar staying offline? Maybe we should distribute the information privately, doing a thorough background check on the recipients, to make sure the don't work for Nintendo...:unsure:

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Why release it in 5 days?
I mean... The US STILL doesn't have any New 3DS in stock...
How can we be sure that Nintendo won't act quickly enough to fuck up N3DS Homebrew in the US before the handheld is released by sending them updated or releasing a 9.3.0 patch that disables the game related exploit before available stock?

My suggestion would be to still hold it until all countries get the handheld.
Heck that's why I've been holding myself from buying a 3DS, just so I can buy the New one :P

Reactions: weatMod

RenegadeKid

Trophies
XP
Country
France
That's amazing, I have been very hyped for this, especially about bypassing the region lock and of course the emulators. That's freaking awesome :yay:

I have a question please :

what is actually the best? Buy the game on the eshop or just get the cartridge?

Reactions: Margen67
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo