Homebrew IronHax & YoutubeHax - FREE HOMEBREW!!!

Esppiral

Trophies
XP
Country
Try deleting then redownloading YT!
Or just tapping this beautiful icon?
http://i.imgur.com/tyUjgz1.jpg
tyUjgz1.jpg

Edit nevermind

Btw I am one of those than can't get to work ironhax no matter what

CitizenSnips

a seldom-used crab named Lucky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YouTube is just loading up as per normal :/
I have the same problem, and it is most likely our routers having some problem with the dns settings. Try going to a public wifi spot, I might be able to test this later and see if i can get Youtube to redirect

Ok1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I logged with my eshop account, but I can't redownload ironfall, it appears as N/A, it's imposible to download/redownload Ironfall at the moment, right?

PowerMiner

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to improve performance with CitraGB on Old 9.9 3DS? I get like 1 second gaps between 1 second of sound. It looks pretty good but it's unplayably laggy and the sound thing drives me crazy.

Also I'm a little confused about CHMM? Because even though it says to put the themes on the root of the sd card, that didn't work for me, but putting it in the CHMM .3DSX boot file folder under /3ds did.
Am I supposed to be able to install more than one theme at a time with this? I thought that it was able to install over themes or something? Or is it just the one?

I'm a latest firmware OG 3DS Tubehax user.

QCLasky

Pro cat lover
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Is there a way to improve performance with CitraGB on Old 9.9 3DS? I get like 1 second gaps between 1 second of sound. It looks pretty good but it's unplayably laggy and the sound thing drives me crazy.

Also I'm a little confused about CHMM? Because even though it says to put the themes on the root of the sd card, that didn't work for me, but putting it in the CHMM .3DSX boot file folder under /3ds did.
Am I supposed to be able to install more than one theme at a time with this? I thought that it was able to install over themes or something? Or is it just the one?

I'm a latest firmware OG 3DS Tubehax user.

About CHMM, i put its files in 3ds folder (root/3ds/CHMM/ ) and I created a Theme folder on the root of my sd and for each theme you have to create a folder inside this Theme folder, like this: root/theme/pokemon_theme

Kionea

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using tubehax on N3DS 9.9. Is there any way to close the 3DS while keeping homebrew running? If I close it after loading the exploit, opening it again leads to a black screen and I have to turn off the system. I seem to remember being able to close the lid no problem with ninjhax though. Am I remembering wrong or is this a bug?

SlimPortable

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone tested or can infer how doing a system transfer with these files on your SD card would effect the process? Might be upgrading soon and want to make sure it would be safe.

PowerMiner

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
About CHMM, i put its files in 3ds folder (root/3ds/CHMM/ ) and I created a Theme folder on the root of my sd and for each theme you have to create a folder inside this Theme folder, like this: root/theme/pokemon_theme

yeah but for some reason the themes ONLY show up with the themes folder in the CHMM folder for me, despite it saying that I should be putting them in the root of my SD card.

I'll test it again though, even though I already tested it like you're saying. I successfully loaded from the CHMM based Themes folder several times btw but it seems to not be working right now. Could be specific themes, though.

Is there any way to install themes over other themes with CHMM in a way that won't mess anything up?

Kionea

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone tested or can infer how doing a system transfer with these files on your SD card would effect the process? Might be upgrading soon and want to make sure it would be safe.

I don`t believe system transfers transfer anything from the sd card so you should be fine. If you`re worried though just take the files off the sd card. It takes like 2 minutes to put them back on again.

SpiderChaos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still can't get ironhax to run, which is odd since Tubehax and the ironhax installer run fine... Is anyone else having this issue, or did and if so how did you fix it?

ll0rT

Trophies
XP
Country
My friend getting 'An error has occured' error with youtube. He's on 9.9 eur (old3ds). What might cause this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite for people with beefy...