Misc Is it possible to make Nintendo USB wifi connector work?

D

Deleted User

So i can't use it with my DS if i use WPA2?
you connect your computer to the internet, then connect this to the computer, then you go into the network settings for the ds, and there's a special option to use this dongle. it completely disregards any security type your main wifi has since it has no direct connection to your network

Reactions: Stealphie

Stealphie

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
you connect your computer to the internet, then connect this to the computer, then you go into the network settings for the ds, and there's a special option to use this dongle. it completely disregards any security type your main wifi has since it has no direct connection to your network
OH. Nice. Thanks!

actualkoifish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it basically tunnels the network connection through your computer to this stick. i used to use one of these back before i even had wifi

i still even have the stick lol

I'll do you one better; I still have the original software disc :P Remember when software came on CDs? Or even floppies, sounds so foreign nowadays.

D

Deleted User

I'll do you one better; I still have the original software disc :P Remember when software came on CDs? Or even floppies, sounds so foreign nowadays.
i personally still collect physical games, i even get entire replacement copies if i have a disc that's missing or damaged gg

actualkoifish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Games sure, I'm more talking about PC software. I haven't bought computer software that came on a disk in a long time. Weirdly enough, a USB controller adapter I bought a year ago had a floppy disk with drivers, I'm guessing it was stock from back in the early 2000s when floppies and USB were hanging out together.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7