Is there a way to get Golden Sun & Golden Sun: The Lost Age working better on PSvita?

kbf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm using adrenaline to play them. I've heard the Lost Age especially has issues running, but I'm playing the first game right now and I'm noticing sound hiccups all over. I know both these games run perfectly on the 3DS. I have a new 3DS XL but I just don't like the form factor of the 3DS and I find it too heavy and uncomfortable to play on. I was hoping maybe there was a better emulator out there, or maybe some sort of setting I could tweak to make it run better. I use Unoffical gpSP kai running on a PSvita slim on Adrenaline.

Reploid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
bro, I was.

I tried this and it's actually working extremely well. But it's not in fullscreen. Is there a way to make it fullscreen? closest I got was through "USER GU" but can't get a true 16:9.
not psp retroarc, the actual retroarch.

Deckard5621

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did. I haven't tried OC though. How do you do that and what should it be OC'd to?
It’s a plug-in you can get from the auto plugin vpk it brings up a button combo to press to bring a menu to change clockspeed to make games run faster but makes battery die quicker still worth it imo over clock cpu to 444 and everything else to max that should fix all issues

kbf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It’s a plug-in you can get from the auto plugin vpk it brings up a button combo to press to bring a menu to change clockspeed to make games run faster but makes battery die quicker still worth it imo over clock cpu to 444 and everything else to max that should fix all issues

I got auto plugin and downloaded CPU affinity changer but I don't understand how to use it? nothing is showing up on my homescreen.

kbf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There’s one that just has you press select and up you should uninstall cpu affinity changer and install psvshell

Can you link me it? I have vitashell installed I know how to install programs, I'm just confused because like I said I got this thing called autoplugin II and installed this CPU thing you speak of but I can't figure out a way to get it working.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny