Homebrew Is there going to be something homebrew related to get free online ?

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope is if they hack the switch later on, they won't do like on Xbox360 XbLive emulator so you can go online (still a paid service with fresh unbanned keys, but with the possibility to go online with the RGH xbox360 and cheat any game).

I HATE THAT!!!

ps: Anyway If later they hack the Switch I will only want to be offline as I'm not going to pay another pay-to-play online crap service. I already pay for PSN and I don't even play online for so much god damn time, I have been only playing in the PC ;).

Last edited by guily6669,

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This.... This right here.... THIS is what's wrong with the 'temp. You guys are fucking assholes. 3DS had official online access with pirated games, is this question REALLY so stupid? Look, not every gets this stuff. Maybe his question is an obvious one to most in this scene, but there's no need to tear him down because he asked something you may consider obvious. ....and don't any of you start with the "omg these kids only care about free games bla bla bla," because I'm willing to best most, if not everyone here has downloaded a game illegally.

Seriously disgusting behavior.
The 3ds had free online though. We are talking about bypassing the payment for online play when nintendo adds that. Though I still agree everyone was unnecessarily rude.

V-Temp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This.... This right here.... THIS is what's wrong with the 'temp. You guys are fucking assholes. 3DS had official online access with pirated games, is this question REALLY so stupid? Look, not every gets this stuff. Maybe his question is an obvious one to most in this scene, but there's no need to tear him down because he asked something you may consider obvious. ....and don't any of you start with the "omg these kids only care about free games bla bla bla," because I'm willing to best most, if not everyone here has downloaded a game illegally.

Nah. We've actually had several discussions here between myself, sciresm, and others on the online side of things and its much tighter now.

But beyond the "yes/no binary", if they know you have a pirated/cracked/cheating copy (which they can know since either you're going to run into redundant cert checks across multiple accounts, or you'll run into not having a proper cert at all), they will ban your unique system ID and you'll never go online again.

For the nth time: this is not the 3DS.

Reactions: TheCyberQuake

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah. We've actually had several discussions here between myself, sciresm, and others on the online side of things and its much tighter now.

But beyond the "yes/no binary", if they know you have a pirated/cracked/cheating copy (which they can know since either you're going to run into redundant cert checks across multiple accounts, or you'll run into not having a proper cert at all), they will ban your unique system ID and you'll never go online again.

Anyone holding out on 3.0.0 for the hopes of piracy will be extremely disappointed. Also those hoping to play 3.0.1+ games on 3.0.0 will be disappointed.

D

Deleted User

Anyone holding out on 3.0.0 for the hopes of piracy will be extremely disappointed. Also those hoping to play 3.0.1+ games on 3.0.0 will be disappointed.

i strongly disagree. I think this is just going to take a new exploit. One mistake was made and I feel that Nintendo or perhaps a game dev will make another. Remember the good ole days of 007/mechassault on xbox. That eventually led to hard drive hacks once knowledge was gained about the system. I feel something similar will happen here perhaps it will take many years. I saw the saturn was recently fully reverse engineered. It will happen one day.

Reactions: weatMod and peteruk

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Yes, I already admitted that was a bad example. The fake 360 xbox live thing would have been a better one. Still though, thanks for the details. I wasn't trying to say that this was possible, I was saying the question wasn't quite as dumb as people were making it out to be.

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it still is pointless because the service haven't come out and we all know most likely will lead to a ban, specially with Nintendo we see on this forum ppl banned for disputing on PayPal for a bought Nintendo game and even after closing the dispute they keep banned.

Ps: And if someone messes up with that I bet they will keep it private and won't release for public, but who knows... Non existent at the moment.

Last edited by guily6669,
Reactions: Anonymous42456

Edgy_Edge

Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
For freeeeeeeeeee?

F'real though.
I don't want to offend anybody, but I think you have to be mentally ill to buy Mario Bros Arcade or any NES game.
As far as I remember, the subscription for online gaming should be less than 30$, so my advise to OP don't be greedy, starve 3 days and you can afford online gaming for a year.
Post is completed, good job guys!

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I don't want to offend anybody, but I think you have to be mentally ill to buy Mario Bros Arcade or any NES game.
As far as I remember, the subscription for online gaming should be less than 30$, so my advise to OP don't be greedy, starve 3 days and you can afford online gaming for a year.
Post is completed, good job guys!
Good thing I'm not sane. Mario Bros VS is a day 1 buy for me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: