ROM Hack Translation Italian LayeredFS translations - Download Switch mods

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi again Mr. Rulesless! Sorry if I bother you again .. I know it's a bit off topic but I didn't know where to contact you 😅 . About the disco Elysium translation: ps4 9.00 jailbreak is out, do you think it's possible to convert that pc mod and translate the fpkg of D. Elysium for ps4? So if we can't have it for switch maybe there's a chance for the ps4? Thanks a thousand times for your hard work and dedication to our community! Best regards, hail from Rome!
PS4 is on the same boat as Switch. Even worse I guess since PS4 CFW scene is less advanced.

Reactions: GeraltOfRivia

GeraltOfRivia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
PS4 is on the same boat as Switch. Even worse I guess since PS4 CFW scene is less advanced.
Ok, i surrender.. thanks for your reply Mr. Masagrator and also thank you for your great switch graphic mods ! My English level is intermediate and D. Elysium has a ton of dialogues in a very difficult and literary/poetic language, this is the reason I asked for translation. Thanks everyone! Bye

Rulesless

OP
Trophies
Website
letraduzionidirulesless.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Italy
Hi again Mr. Rulesless! Sorry if I bother you again .. I know it's a bit off topic but I didn't know where to contact you 😅 . About the disco Elysium translation: ps4 9.00 jailbreak is out, do you think it's possible to convert that pc mod and translate the fpkg of D. Elysium for ps4? So if we can't have it for switch maybe there's a chance for the ps4? Thanks a thousand times for your hard work and dedication to our community! Best regards, hail from Rome!
Give me a PS4 and I’ll tell you if it’s possible! :D
Seriously, the way DE translation is implemented is not exportable outside the PC environment.
I preferred play it in Spanish.

ShadoGiow

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello again and happy new year!
I've a question: It is possible to translate the Ace attorney trilogy? The original one have the italian languange, but not the HD version for the switch

Also..unfortunately the dangonronpa problem is true, I can't save with the mod installed. Maybe because is the JP version that give some sort of incompatibility?
EDIT: Just tried the American version (better readability) but the problem persists.

That's a language problem for sure, because if I try to change language between the original two in the game, the saves for the other language aren't compatible. So maybe some translation goes to the save file and became unreadable?

Last edited by ShadoGiow,
Reactions: RinkuSonic41

Drawerpunpunk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
are the Disco Elysium text files of the switch version editable or at least readable? I opened the romfs but I can't find anything with text

RinkuSonic41

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello again and happy new year!
I've a question: It is possible to translate the Ace attorney trilogy? The original one have the italian languange, but not the HD version for the switch

Also..unfortunately the dangonronpa problem is true, I can't save with the mod installed. Maybe because is the JP version that give some sort of incompatibility?
EDIT: Just tried the American version (better readability) but the problem persists.

That's a language problem for sure, because if I try to change language between the original two in the game, the saves for the other language aren't compatible. So maybe some translation goes to the save file and became unreadable?
there is some solution then?

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
For the saves of Dangonronpa, them worked regularly for me, maybe are old saves incompatibles with translated version
This is usually the case with VNs for loading old saves. Saves are not working correctly if main script commands offsets were changed (which happens easily if texts are not in separated block but a part of command bytearray).

ShadoGiow

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
However, it has now also received an update, so I don't plan spending more time on it.
You mean, the game received an update that broke the patch or your patch was updated for the save problem?
Anyway i didnt use old saves for danganronpa, I've started the game from the beginning. I can save normally, but when I try to save again or load a savefile i cannot see anything on the LOAD list.

Last edited by ShadoGiow,
Reactions: RinkuSonic41

Rulesless

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Italy
You mean, the game received an update that broke the patch or your patch was updated for the save problem?
Anyway i didnt use old saves for danganronpa, I've started the game from the beginning. I can save normally, but when I try to save again or load a savefile i cannot see anything on the LOAD list.
Ah ok, you’ve been more specific and I can verify the problem.
Luckily the update is not for this Dangonronpa.

Last edited by Rulesless,
Reactions: ShadoGiow
Danganronpa translation port updated

Rulesless

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Italy
Just delete the sharedassets0.assets file from content\0100A3301618E000\romfs\Data.
You can use old saves.
(New patch don't contain sharedassets0.assets mod)

ShadoGiow

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Just delete the sharedassets0.assets file from content\0100A3301618E000\romfs\Data.
You can use old saves.
(New patch don't contain sharedassets0.assets mod)
Unfortunately the problem persist even with the new version. I assume at this point that the two version aren't compatible.
In the meantime I was trying to apply the same team patch on the second game
(01003A3016190000/romfs/Data/StreamingAssets/Initialpack/dr2_data.wad) but the game crash when trying to load the main menu.
I think that we must let die this translation for this saga :D

Rulesless

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Italy
Unfortunately the problem persist even with the new version. I assume at this point that the two version aren't compatible.
In the meantime I was trying to apply the same team patch on the second game
(01003A3016190000/romfs/Data/StreamingAssets/Initialpack/dr2_data.wad) but the game crash when trying to load the main menu.
I think that we must let die this translation for this saga :D
Delete 0100A3301618E000 folder from content and apply new (compatible) version: the game will necessarily work, save and load correctly.
It is normal that the unedited PC patch doesn't work on Switch, give me also this second link and I give it a look.

ShadoGiow

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Kinda cool, I can buy a second Xbox for guests, and download all my purchased digital games to it, and play on both xboxs same time. Didn't know they allowed that. 2 xboxs per Xbox account.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :rofl2: A toaster is "High Tech" to me
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No we told you to stop taking baths with them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is crazy to think, you used to be able to build a decent PC for $300-400. Those days are way gone.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $600 gets you a decent one
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, too expensive
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Uremums expensive
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Uremums cheap, she even takes coupons still. She put a dollar on her head, and said "all you can eat, under a dollar."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gotta save a dollar where you can get a dollar
    +1
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    I want a PC
    Better than what I currently have
    But it's so expensive.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @HiradeGirl, what about a laptop?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Don t we all! Bet if you visited Juan, he would buy you one.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan would get @HiradeGirl a taco and call it hightech
    +2
    Juan blocked me. I can't see His messages.
    Is he in this chat room right now?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think that means you blocked him
    +2
    @Xdqwerty which laptop can be powerful enough to run newer games?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Let me guess he whipped it out and you giggled
    +2
    @BigOnYa Maybe I did
    +1
    I giggle all the time, you boy
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @HiradeGirl, sorry idk
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @HiradeGirl, sorry idk