Lametta

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
I want to show you all a sample of pure italian madness (watch the video)
blink.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lULbZWVrvBQ

(video is not mine, I took from youtube. a guy who was there took it)

Yesterday morning here in Rome they opened a new hi-tech megastore, you know those huge stores where they sell mobiles, computer, consoles, tvs and similar.
As first day offer they were selling things at super low prices so people started to queue in front of the store since early morning
blink.gif
to give you an example they were selling Nintendo DS Lite for 99 euros (normal price is 150 euros) and Xbox 360 for 99 euros too. Also they were selling HD TV and laptops at 70% off their marked price.

When they opened the store at 9am the crowd went crazy and started to push and fight to enter the store to buy things.
They nearly broke the store's windows and glass door, and some persons got lightly injured.

As you can see it's a big shame for Italy to see people to literally fight for those unnecessary things, I mean they weren't starved people fighting for food
unsure.gif

I'd like to ask you if it happens in your countries too or it's just that some italians that are crazy, uncivilized and stupid.

I was supposed to go to the opening of this store but thanks god I didnt go! I hate those things.

What a shame!

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hey, I know of this! :blink They've even talked of this in the evening news
blink.gif

Yeah, what a shame... I was going to go there for an Xbox 360 for a friend of mine, before I remembered that they would probably have the new unmoddable LiteOns in it
tongue.gif

The DS Lite price was really good, tho
biggrin.gif

Dr.Norton

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lol, one of the 1st things i herd was "maleditesta" hehe.

abastansa persone! dio mio.
io mi scapa la domani e prendi uno PS3. dai, io a septo!

Dove nintro di Roma tu sei?

jkz thoe im not going there tomorrow..

webyugioh

Trophies
Website
www.free-ftp.org
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
I'd like to ask you if it happens in your countries too or it's just that some italians that are crazy, uncivilized and stupid.
Watch America on Black Friday (the friday after american thanksgiving) at department stores.
Thats nothing compared to the wrath some women have trying to the shoes they want that are
90% off.

Though, if there was a store near me that had a xbox 360 to same price as a DS,
I might act that way.
wink.gif

DaRk_ViVi

Sending you back... to the future!
Trophies
Website
www.darkvivi.it
XP
Country
Italy
Dr.Norton said:
Lol, one of the 1st things i herd was "maleditesta" hehe.

abastansa persone! dio mio.
io mi scapa la domani e prendi uno PS3. dai, io a septo!

Dove nintro di Roma tu sei?

jkz thoe im not going there tomorrow..

Uhm, those sentences are quite hard to understand. XD

However i've seen that video on the evening news, it was a massacre. °-°
I actually went to the opening of a new mall near here (Alba) where they were selling DS Lite and Nokia N70 at 99€ (like 7-8 months ago) and it was the same. As soon as it was opening the doors were destroyed and the people began to run inside to buy everything, and in like 10 minutes there was nothing left. °-°

I think the same happens all around the world, but it's quite sure that we are worse than the others... :\

P.S. WTF, there are a lot of "italian" topics in these days. XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: GTAV is fine beating up hookers is OK, they don't mind!