Most perverted person in GBATEMP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Fear Zoa said:
This is like Chernobyl, the India tsunami of 2004, and the hati earthquake all in one day

.....I have a feeling this day is far from over....

i wount compare it to Chernoby cuz Chernoby was just the soviest using a outpdated low budget reactor the japan one are really well made and i hope it does not come to meltdown

Eckin

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Stevetry said:
i wount compare it to Chernoby cuz Chernoby was just the soviest using a outpdated low budget reactor the japan one are really well made and i hope it does not come to meltdown
Yeah same feelings here, it could be worse
ohmy.gif

gameandmatch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My friends and I are sending donations to help the people. Hope you guys can find some one legit and do the same thing. Prayers sent to all those who were hit by the wave and those who have the possiblity of being hit.

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stevetry said:
Fear Zoa said:
This is like Chernobyl, the India tsunami of 2004, and the hati earthquake all in one day

.....I have a feeling this day is far from over....

Its still one of the older reactors I believe.....and besides I was comparing it to Chernobyl because of the whole biggest nuclear meltdown in history thing....If this one goes down it could very well be the worst one in recorded history..

I believe japan is still being hit by aftershocks......

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, there were about 100 aftershocks last time I checked. but they're very small. they've analyzed the earth and there are still plates with tension there.

toguro_max

Trophies
Website
toguro_max.sites.uol.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
This sucks really big...

At least, it is a "good"(??) thing the earthquake happend at Japan. Don't get me wrong, I'm jsut saying that because:
1) They are far more prepared than most of the rest of the wolrd against 'quakes (if this 'quake happened here at Brazil, for example, we would probalby never recover, and the death count would be FAR higher.)
2) Since it's a "rich" and important country, a lot of help is already on it's way. (I remember that it took longer for someone to help Haiti, for example).

The really bad thing is the tsunami, since no one can be prepared against that... The footage of it carriong all those ships, containers and cars were really scary (fascinating, as mentioned before, but scary).
Ahd there is this problem with the nuclear plants... I don't think this is turn out good...

Anyway, I do hope they get over this catastrophy, and believe me when I say that not only Japan's economy will be hit, but a good chunk of the world's will also be.

Takanato

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Even though...the guy who decided to build a nuclear power plant near a fault line is a complete ignorant and unintelligent asshole, shit is about to get a whole lot worse if this comes true.Apocalypse in a Nutshell

P.S. Lolz couldn't resist
Moon.png

SPH73

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is all pretty horrible. I feel terrible for people living in the region. Earthquakes, aftershocks, tsunamis.... its like one horrible thing after another.

Takanato

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
sept 11th (NY) Jan 11th (Haiti) and March 11th (Japan)........
Luke 21:10-11
Then jesus said to his disciples : "Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be great earthquakes', famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven. 'Jesus says for behold I come quickly,'"

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
Me chatting with a swedish friend on facebook, to tired to translate it myself so i used google translate + some quick editing.
Me: yo Hellsing, how is it in japan?

Friend: Hi Linus
it's been crazy since yesterday of the day
hell still shaking over here, not so much but sometimes

Me: ok
What about nuclear reactors, then?

Friend: I do not how they look right now but yesterday it was 11 reactors at four different places that had shut down automatically
I dare not go out yet anyway, there was raining something weird shit when I was watching the Japanese TV

Me: ok, but how long will the aftershocks last?

Friend: it has been doing almost a whole day now
24 hours

Me: sounded as if it would go pretty good in the beginning, only 30 deaths (not just igentligen) but now that e is up in the 1000

Friend: 88 000 people are missing ... probably dead

Me: damn ...

Friend: cruel tragedy
Now it's shaking it again

Me: much?

Friend: No, not this time. Different every time anyway, but really shaking all the time just that they get a bit more intense at about 5.0 + on that magnitude scale

Me: ok
Would like to come and help but what could a single person like me do...

Friend: We can not do as much if not own a big company and supply them with supplies etc.

Me: so damn tragic, the flooded areas will not be habitable for several years

Friend: It will take them forever to get it in order, what I've heard you have to delete everything first before you can build something new that when stuff like that happens, it will remain a deadly poison in buildings

Me: they still have TV broadcast? have heard that a lot has power interruption.

Friend: yes, it's the only broadcast right now
it would be a shame for those who want to send anything else right now
will be nothing else on the tv for a week.
Japan has moved by 25 cm.

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh fuck just got this from my friend:

QUOTE said:
Friend: Rumours are circulating that could happen again today more south and into the country where I live

Me: ...
a whole new earthquake?

Friend: no, a continuation that would be much stronger

Chris_Skylock

Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
The tsunami warnings in the Philippines are for estern part (Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao) so I shouldnt worry about our location. But I DO WORRY because Philippines IS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE OCEAN. (just like Hawaii)

I pray for all affected regions by tsunamis and for Japan's quick recovery

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Takanato said:
sept 11th (NY) Jan 11th (Haiti) and March 11th (Japan)........
Luke 21:10-11
Then jesus said to his disciples : "Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be great earthquakes', famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven. 'Jesus says for behold I come quickly,'"

SilentRevolt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
my neighbour son(my brothers friend)who is working on Brunei shell Tanker is now on their way to Japan on an Oil tanker,I hope they're okay here is his facebook status:"Dear friend,we are now 4 days to go before we arive at Tokyo bay where were badly affected by the massive earthquake and tsunami and we are doing just fine. I will update soon."

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto