Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
https://github.com/Olmectron/JNUSTool/releases/tag/v0.6

v0.6 released

• Title list is now parsed from a certain title site if you write it down correctly in the Settings pane. The downloads from this list will include the TIK, if existing in the title site.
  • Fixed queue behavior a bit. It should complete the list now. However, simultaneous downloads are broken right now.
  • Added Downloads folder option in the Settings pane. Specify here the directory you want everything to be downloaded to.
  • Downloaded titles will now be saved to [TITLEID]NAME_REGION_TYPE folders.

Juancafr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

v0.6 released

• Title list is now parsed from a certain title site if you write it down correctly in the Settings pane. The downloads from this list will include the TIK, if existing in the title site.
  • Fixed queue behavior a bit. It should complete the list now. However, simultaneous downloads are broken right now.
  • Added Downloads folder option in the Settings pane. Specify here the directory you want everything to be downloaded to.

Do not leave the titles are there to put some different web?

uqbn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
How would I know the name of "a certain title site" if v0.5 never has had this info in the Settings pane? "Bear's good turn" (Russian idiom). Thanx anyway.

Redirr

X11 Extreme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

v0.6 released

Thank you so much.

I'll try right now. I was using last version but could only download 2 at time, if i queue 3 or more its just stop everything.

Do i need to put modified tik?

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Ain't this obvious?
What's the name of this ACTS? Ain't it the same as in v0.5? If positive why don't you include it to v0.6?
I just added the feature to download the titles list from that site in this release. 0.5 had no such a feature, so it didn't include anything like the site's address.

Sorry, but it can't be shared here, that's the reason for not including it in the app.

Reactions: uqbn

ppeterr

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

v0.6 released

thank you a lot !! i used your first version without these options, was good enough for me to do them all :P

Reactions: Olmectron

zeldaism

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

v0.6 released

HYPE!

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
just curious, how come you check the type for h3 files using:
Code:
if ((type & 0x02) == 0x02){
this would be true for '2002' also, but i think the only files that have h3 files are '2003', yes?
i don't think i saw any '2002' files, but, maybe you know something i don't? :)

-- oops, this is a mod? i'm not sure if your wrote the code i'm talking about :D sorry

Last edited by cearp,

victormr21

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi! @Olmectron
Cool! It's good update the program eventually adding new features...
But I'll be using v0.5, in the new version I introduced the web and it showed some games Ex: in 0.5 (with Nintendo servers) there were 380 EUR games, in 0.6 (with this title web) 37 EUR games
Bye!
EDIT: you can improve the Nintendo servers option in version 0.7 :P

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi! @Olmectron
Cool! It's good update the program eventually adding new features...
But I'll be using v0.5, in the new version I introduced the web and it showed some games Ex: in 0.5 (with Nintendo servers) there were 380 EUR games, in 0.6 (with this title web) 37 EUR games
Bye!
EDIT: you can improve the Nintendo servers option in version 0.7 :P
v0.5 loaded title list from an included file.

It included were more titles because it had eShop games in it too. This only loads games with TIK files in that title site.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

just curious, how come you check the type for h3 files using:
Code:
if ((type & 0x02) == 0x02){
this would be true for '2002' also, but i think the only files that have h3 files are '2003', yes?
i don't think i saw any '2002' files, but, maybe you know something i don't? :)

-- oops, this is a mod? i'm not sure if your wrote the code i'm talking about :D sorry
Ask that to @Maschell. He wrote everything there.

Reactions: cearp

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
"Bear's good turn" (Russian idiom).
what does it mean? :)
and google 'wiiu title key site', for me it is the first result.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

How to download DLC?
i'm not sure if this does support dlc, at least out of the small selection on the titlekey site.
if it does it would be simple, just download like a game

FunKiiU supports dlc, and patches it (unlocks all dlc)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Chips Ahoy cookies :D:wub::D