Junichi Masuda Reveals N’s Full Name

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok um, who cares about N and what his full name is, how about so footage or information on the Poke'mon games in the series...lol

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Still doesn't explain all that childish symbolism in that one room but most of it is quite accurate, with that I would think of N as more of a savant.

MigueelDnd

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I hope that the " born from Pokémon" thing is a mistranslation, it would be really weird if that's true. Not to mention the consequent fanart based on that that will be floating around, too.

Gundam Eclipse

True Demon Route
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
N excels in math enough to be called a math wizard.

I heard he's pretty good at pinball too.

Really though, Pokemon storylines and characters are garbage. Why anyone would give more than a single shit about this info is beyond me. It kinda comes off as bad Pokemon fanfiction honestly.
Haven't played Black White myself yet so i dunno, but its prolly because they finally attempted to give a better story or something, compared to past games. Can't say if its good or not.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haven't played Black White myself yet so i dunno, but its prolly because they finally attempted to give a better story or something, compared to past games. Can't say if its good or not.

It's honestly not. The whole point of Pokemon anyway was to barely have a story. It was kinda revolutionary in taking away the long, drawn out RPG style that we've all been used to and moving everything to overdrive. So cut out long, boring story garbage (who needs that shit anyway) and let you just game as much as you can. It's kinda why I have a sweet spot for Pokemon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one