[K]WANZAAKAHMAS ART CONTEST!!!

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
Dang it.
Wanted to win atleast 2ndplace. Oh well. I guess I should put in more effort next time.

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
MYKE.
Buy me a game, please?
tumblr_l74fv7ibMr1qa6vbd.gif

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I never thought I'd see the day when Infinite Zero didn't whorwin one of [M]'s contests, this is rather odd.

Congrats to all the winners, especially to Zarcon who is currently seeking world domination in a rather small mecha, and Orc who's entry was rather funnier than I anticipated.

[M]artin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Antoligy said:
I never thought I'd see the day when Infinite Zero didn't whorwin one of [M]'s contests, this is rather odd.

OH YOU...

sonicshy.png

----------

ALSO, IF YOU WERE ONE OF THE OTHER 15 PEOPLE THAT ENTERED AND DIDN'T WIN (someone should double-check that number for me)...

I was visited by three ghosts in my sleep last night and came up with an idea I think you all might like...

I'll make an surprise announcement for the other 15 of you entrants in about 3 and a half hours... SO STICK AROUND.

Merry Christmas!
yay.gif

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
[M said:
artin]
Antoligy said:

OH YOU...

sonicshy.png

----------

ALSO, IF YOU WERE ONE OF THE OTHER 15 PEOPLE THAT ENTERED AND DIDN'T WIN (someone should double-check that number for me)...

I was visited by three ghosts in my sleep last night and came up with an idea I think you all might like...

I'll make an announcement for the other 15 of you entrants in about 3 and a half hours... SO STICK AROUND.

Merry Christmas!
yay.gif

Oh god....I'm excited :s

Also, Orc told me on Steam he was gonna enter after the deadline so he wouldn't win.....
dry.gif

kiafazool

Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
[M said:
artin]
Antoligy said:

OH YOU...

sonicshy.png

----------

I'll make an surprise announcement for the other 15 of you entrants in about 3 and a half hours... SO STICK AROUND.

Merry Christmas!
yay.gif
just post it now
rolleyes.gif

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
kiafazool said:
[M said:
artin]
Antoligy said:

OH YOU...

sonicshy.png

----------

Merry Christmas!
yay.gif
just post it now
rolleyes.gif
B3c1G.png

Say it already o:
cry.gif
Why are you so charitable, btw?

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Ooo Martin changed his avatar. It's a sign!
I just noticed it says "[...]an surprise announcement[...]" and it should be "a surprise announcement".
Martin probably forgot to edit the "an" after adding the "surprise".

[M]artin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

kiafazool

Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
[M said:
artin]
LOLK, I'm out and posting from phone dayum...
dry.gif

So, the following 15 users entered the contest but didn't place in the top three, however, I can truly say I loved every entry! (yes, even the candy cane ding-dong suck-suck):

TDWP FTW

mercluke

Infinite Zero

iFish

SoulSnatcher

DeadLocked

KingdomBlade (DAT VOICE)
wub.gif

updowners

Goli

naglaro00

Vigilante

jan777

kiafazool (wat dat name mean?)

toguro_max (lol, guro)

lefangz

Yea, so... the 15 of you...

tpi.gif
tpi.gif
tpi.gif
tpi.gif
tpi.gif
tpi.gif
tpi.gif
tpi.gif
tpi.gif
tpi.gif
tpi.gif
tpi.gif
tpi.gif
tpi.gif
wow 4 hours for that
no surprise
wow im surprised

and my name means something in the language of URDU

[M]artin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...EACH one of you 15 named in that list:

You win a game or combination of games that equal $10 or less on Steam. Send me your SteamID or E-mail address linked to your SteamID with your choices and the games.

If you're trying to take advantage of today's daily deals, remember that they expire tomorrow! If you want to wait a bit to see what other deals pop-up, that's fine, just shoot me a PM whenever you want. (winter sales end around Jan 3rd, though!)

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!
happy.gif

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
[M said:
artin]
...EACH one of you 15 named in that list:

You win a game or combination of games that equal $10 or less on Steam. Send me your SteamID or E-mail address linked to your SteamID with your choices and the games.

If you're trying to take advantage of today's daily deals, remember that they expire tomorrow! If you want to wait a bit to see what other deals pop-up, that's fine, just shoot me a PM whenever you want.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!
happy.gif
I was like
xVgP3.png

but then I was like
3iICU.png

wub.gif

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Rye would get shot at sight.