Kernel Exploit Works on PS5

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think the problem is the happiness of people buying them. I guarantee that those people would have been much happier having bought one for retail price, instead of from a guy that has 12 in his back bedroom who isn't interested in using any of them.

I understand that people will make money however they can through immoral means, but have you tried trading cryptocurrency? You essentially take money from people who are worse traders than you. It's a little more moral at least.
This. Bought mine for $900 + the Series X for $700 and wasn't thrilled about it. It only cured my hopelessness of not being able to buy 1 one at my job b/c every ps5 that came off a truck was already reserved for online orders. So basically all of 2020 I was only able to see them get locked up in the backroom lol. I used my overtime check to buy from a damn scalper on Ebay. I am definitely happy that I bought the Series S and Switch oled at my job tho they get sold crazy fast.
Also don't waste your time with this scrub. This is the same guy that thinks PS5 has games...... when the entire library are PS4 titles. Anyway I stopped updating my PS5 after the 2nd update.

Last edited by MasterJ360,
Reactions: AngryCinnabon

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why The Flow release the PS4 Exploit with USB and not for the PS5?
there's no way to implement it right now, and I don't know if thefl0w is working on the ps5. afaik, the lead dev doesn't even own a ps5, so production on the exploit has stopped for now. it was just a lucky fluke that it works on the ps5, it wasn't deliberate afaik.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
even if it is thefl0w, I don't blame him for not sharing information after the way he was treated in the ps4 scene. that's why I'm quitting myself, but it was the ps3 scene that pissed me off. I'll still exploit my consoles, just won't share any information.

Nakamichi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Nonsense. There have been over 13 million PS5s sold, and they aren't stockpiling in scalpers closets collecting dust. I've had probably 8 of them myself at this point with two in my spare room waiting to be sold right now.
Hey, just letting you know that i find you repulsive.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, just letting you know that i find you repulsive.

Similar to the Eminem line.... I find you repulsive for finding my repulsive. Sorry that a person selling consoles makes you so upset, but there are much more important things to worry about, and much worse things & people to be repulsed by. A child molester for example is someone that is repulsive. Not someone selling game systems.

In other words.... get over it, babycakes.

Reactions: isoboy

Nakamichi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Similar to the Eminem line.... I find you repulsive for finding my repulsive. Sorry that a person selling consoles makes you so upset, but there are much more important things to worry about, and much worse things & people to be repulsed by. A child molester for example is someone that is repulsive. Not someone selling game systems.

In other words.... get over it, babycakes.
Really, really gross.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This. Bought mine for $900 + the Series X for $700 and wasn't thrilled about it. It only cured my hopelessness of not being able to buy 1 one at my job b/c every ps5 that came off a truck was already reserved for online orders. So basically all of 2020 I was only able to see them get locked up in the backroom lol. I used my overtime check to buy from a damn scalper on Ebay. I am definitely happy that I bought the Series S and Switch oled at my job tho they get sold crazy fast.
Also don't waste your time with this scrub. This is the same guy that thinks PS5 has games...... when the entire library are PS4 titles. Anyway I stopped updating my PS5 after the 2nd update.

Scrub? Because there are games on the PS5? If it has no games, why do you even have one? Because last I checked, PS4 games are still games. But feel free to continue with the name calling and trying to act smarter by saying something as incredibly stupid and untrue as claiming PS5 has no games. What then do you do with yours? Make toast with it?

And you got ripped off paying those prices. That's your fault for paying it, not the sellers fault.

Kitocco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a PS5 last year, delivered on no joke, Christmas Eve. Really made that Christmas for a year when I wasn’t feeling particularly excited after the year.

The news is tempting to get myself working on homebrew, considering the difficulty in getting one, but I’m more worried about losing a console when I’m probably out of warranty than having to learn some new coding languages & toolsets (I took an intro Python course in 2019).
plus, I’ve updated to the latest firmware, pessimistic as I was regarding the changed for PS5 homebrew already. But dang, imagine the possibilities… making up for where Sony refuses to in back compatibility.

Kitocco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree. Child molesters ARE really, really gross. People should complain about real problems like those in this world, instead of whining and bitching and moaning about someone selling a few game consoles here and there.
You can find multiple things to be wrong at the same time, and at varying levels too
There’s likely quite some people whom taken a long time to save up cuz money is very much an object to them (as in they can’t normally spend so much most of the time), or parents trying to get one for their kids as a reward for academic achievement, among other reasons. It’s not a ”need” like food or water, but it could make a real breaker/brief distraction from other stuff in their lives

Also, kinda in poor taste to use other people’s suffering as a rhetorical argument, especially if those are the only times you even remotely care about them? Telling someone their suffering makes yours easier isn’t a compliment.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can find multiple things to be wrong at the same time, and at varying levels too
There’s likely quite some people whom taken a long time to save up cuz money is very much an object to them (as in they can’t normally spend so much most of the time), or parents trying to get one for their kids as a reward for academic achievement, among other reasons. It’s not a ”need” like food or water, but it could make a real breaker/brief distraction from other stuff in their lives

Also, kinda in poor taste to use other people’s suffering as a rhetorical argument, especially if those are the only times you even remotely care about them? Telling someone their suffering makes yours easier isn’t a compliment.

Know what dude? Just piss off. Someone sold a handful of consoles over the course of a year. It's not like I had a closet full sitting in stacks. Lmao. Get over it man. But you know what's disgusting, immoral, and in EXTREMELY poor taste? Personally attacking my character with your bullshit false accusation of me using others peoples suffering only as an argument, and that I don't care any other time. THAT is what's disgusting, immoral, and in bad taste. Like I said. Just piss off.

Last edited by D34DL1N3R,
  • Sad
Reactions: Conn0r

Kitocco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Know what dude? Just piss off. Someone sold a handful of consoles over the course of a year. It's not like I had a closet full sitting in stacks. Lmao. Get over it man. But you know what's disgusting, immoral, and in EXTREMELY poor taste? Personally attacking my character with your bullshit false accusation of me using others peoples suffering only as an argument, and that I don't care any other time. THAT is what's disgusting, immoral, and in bad taste. Like I said. Just piss off.
…I said if those are the only times you care about them in my response. If, because I don’t know if you were one of those kinds of people, to be careful.

Also, you were calling someone “babycakes” earlier, isn’t that an actual personal attack?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol