Hacking kexploit for switch achieved by plutoo and friends *no release*

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i only say Switch 3.0.... the 3ds is hacked dead... it CAN happen to the Switch....and in term of security it looks like Switch is similar to 3DS

Tapri

Forum Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no they just want to be special, if this was to help the community source would be released.
The avatar of Envy kind of fits. If you want a source release of a kexploit that has a high chance of bricking your system then be our guest, but I can guarantee you that the majority of the tempers here would rather plutoo and the team work out any kinks that could potentially brick the system, and make it as brick-less as possible.

This is nothing new, hax developers want to make sure that it wont cause a bricks if possible.

Have they mentioned any FW specifically?
I did say presumably.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
The avatar of Envy kind of fits. If you want a source release of a kexploit that has a high chance of bricking your system then be our guest, but I can guarantee you that the majority of the tempers here would rather plutoo and the team work out any kinks that could potentially brick the system, and make it as brick-less as possible.

This is nothing new, hax developers want to make sure that it wont cause a bricks if possible.

I did say presumably.
Oh I know. Was genuinely curious.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i only say Switch 3.0.... the 3ds is hacked dead... it CAN happen to the Switch....and in term of security it looks like Switch is similar to 3DS
The switch being blown wide open is definitely possible.

Tapri

Forum Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh I know. Was genuinely curious

No I don't know indefinitely, it's just a presumption based on what's already publicly known (such as pluto and lot of the hax dev's using 3.0.0 and below). I'd hope that this is something that can be opened up to 3.0.2 (that's where i'm at right now) or up, but in due time I hope.

Reactions: Kioku

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*Sigh* If I'm gonna be honest, I'm being skeptical/pessimistic because I've been burned by announcements and hacking scene situations of yesteryear. Can you blame me for being skeptical and wary due to what happened in the scenes in the past years? :unsure::(

Reactions: Ryccardo

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
*Sigh* If I'm gonna be honest, I'm being skeptical/pessimistic because I've been burned by announcements and hacking scene situations of yesteryear. Can you blame me for being skeptical and wary due to what happened in the scenes in the past years? :unsure::(
That's when you learn to quit getting excited and just live your life.

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

i dont say dont be pessimistic...i mean you cant say never

yardie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All I see you do is come into these threads and fucking mope mope mope..

Just buy a second switch and stop acting like a damn child

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
1f419.png
1f419.png
1f419.png

Anybody care to guess what this means?

Reactions: peteruk

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
No release, pfft, BFD for them I guess. No release, wow, what next?
They have to wait for all the 3.0.0 switches to dry up so almost nobody can use their exploit, and THEN they'll release it. Think Gateway, with less cryptic bullshit and speedier wait times.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
They have to wait for all the 3.0.0 switches to dry up so almost nobody can use their exploit, and THEN they'll release it. Think Gateway, with less cryptic bullshit and speedier wait times.
It's probably more about getting the homebrew SDK, exploit, hb menu, etc. polished enough for the public.
That takes time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu