ROM Hack Kid Icarus Uprising Save Editor

shahanshah

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Would you mind telling me how to do it? I just want to experiment with weapons without having to sacrifice my good ones.

AT-LOWDeSu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BUMP. Why must we hex edit to get good weapons? I mean I'll figure it out, but it's just a pain when this save editor would be perfect with it.

Bobsican

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
<ykhm>
w5Fe2LF.png
Nobody even plays this game cometitively anymore, so it doesn`t matters
I really would like that feature, it would allow me and many others to can see how far you can push the game.

Eddypikachu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone test out a save file I made on their 3ds? It replaces the third save file it'll have 109 weapons in total, it has 108 of each unique weapon as a value 100 weapon, and one value 300 First Blade to use just so you have something other than the 100 values. It has all the powers unlocked, all the weapon sets/kits in together mode are empty it also has all of the records for together mode reset to zero, just reply to this and I'll send you the 03.SAV, you just need to dump it into your game and tell me if everything I just stated is in your save file or not after you restore my provided save into your game.

xlumellex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this post is aged but can you make a tutorial video to properly explain on what to do? I like to see things visually when doing how-tos. Other than that thanks for the save editor, it will be useful for people like myself who kinda suck on it lol

Nynrah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I tried using the "remove feather uses" and it only removed the feather from the achievement square, but I still have 1 feather used :c
Ditto. I thought that was a shame because I thought I could use feathers to bypass the multiplayer challenges while my treasure hunt looks pristine in the sense that no feathers seemed to have been used. Makes me wonder if it isn't possible to restore the feathers on the side of the screen.

Reactions: Diego788

Nynrah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Does anybody know how you can add powers to a save? I want to complete my collection of powers, but it's a terribly time-consuming process, despite my being able to stomach some grinding.

Nynrah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If you want weapon editing so badly, use this site: http://www.marcrobledo.com/savegame-editors/kid-icarus-uprising/
It's something and it seems to work in general once you realize that the order of weapons (by slot number) is the same as the order in which you acquired weapons. The only issue worth noting that I could find with the editor is that my six star melee weapons don't show any stars in melee despite having made sure to not overdo it on the attributes in order to keep the weapon legit. It was adequate for my purposes, but it's still a bit of a pain regardless.

If only there was something similar for adding powers. *sigh*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: the bread's too big for yours (and, before you ask, waaayyy too big for mine lmao)