Hacking ktemkin drama

kingsora831

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not to be insensitive in anyway, but I can easily see the funds K received going to hormonal therapy or plastic surgery. Both can be excessively expensive.

But seeing as how the original authors were alerted to the bounty, it doesn't seem as if K will be receiving any money from the bounty or atleast not the desired amount.

That's Karma, super intelligent but you neglected literally the smallest detail.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LMAO
Then they say TX is the cancer of Switch Scene

Well, in a way they are too, they copied others' work and didn't have the balls to put for their own effort to produce something entirely on their own.

Not to be insensitive in anyway, but I can easily see the funds K received going to hormonal therapy or plastic surgery. Both can be excessively expensive.

But seeing as how the original authors were alerted to the bounty, it doesn't seem as if K will be receiving any money from the bounty or atleast not the desired amount.

That's Karma, super intelligent but you neglected literally the smallest detail.

Yeah, maybe with that money, K can get a brain implant.

Last edited by the_randomizer,

V-Temp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You will find below a transcribed copy of the now removed 4chan post. Anything in quotation marks is not something stated in the original image. And obviously there is only one person K is referring to. I used K because it is not gendered and applying a gender to it will not be tolerated.

Bogdanoff:
>My call came back
>K stole the code for an exploit too.
>Luckily K forgot to change a comment in one of the files that credits the original author.
>Nintendo saw this since K sent the files alongside an explanation.
>They contacted the original author and "someone" told everyone else
>"This next line is not GBATemp friendly and will not be shared here"

We have secured the info about this bootrom exploit and bogbooter will release soon. It will be similar to b9s in that it installs to the boot partition.

So on ReSwitched its noted that this wasn't submitted to N, so its possible this 4chan thing is total bunk.

Xandrid

Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria

Dang didn't even think of that, she could've did it for that. I really hope she doesn't get the money

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So this guy just sold us for 200k?

Any significant impact on the scene other than the current drama in the foreseeable future?
Don't think so

V-Temp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So this guy just sold us for 200k?

Any significant impact on the scene other than the current drama in the foreseeable future?

Another revision with another ipatch, closing the last hardware flaw that was tightly guarded and fixing Mariko. Lots of long-term damage.

tinysolderingguy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

well she shouldnt get it from stealing headass

eldgrim001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus

The money could go to whatever, still a scummy thing to do

Reactions: tinysolderingguy

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just because someone can sell others out, for a lot of money, doesn't make it any less of a stupid thing to do. I hope she doesn't get anything :creep: :lol:
damn why did she sell us out if this closes all holes well game over i guess

Pretty much, makes 5.x.x softmods already more impossible to happen lol.

Reactions: TAUSENN and Xandrid

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: