Translation Kurohyō: Ryū ga Gotoku Shinshō (Yakuza Black Panther) Translation Project

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
I'm pretty sure the plan is to release what has been done. I don't know if Aegehn is still on the case with that or if he's given up - he's the one in charge of that side of things. We have the entire main story done, but I highly doubt the entire game will be translated.

By main story you mean ALL story scripts have been transalated to english? What about the Movies? Also any progress on the actual Side missions(if there are any side missions)

goth2191

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I'm pretty sure the plan is to release what has been done. I don't know if Aegehn is still on the case with that or if he's given up - he's the one in charge of that side of things. We have the entire main story done, but I highly doubt the entire game will be translated.

I hope that even if Aegehn doesn't find the motivation to polish the things he wanted to, he still release the patch.
Also, thank you guys for the work put in this project.

Chronicles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I don't know nothing(about Japanese or how to do complex work) but I'm willing to help!!!
Even the smallest part...please sir..

AceyBwoi

Trophies
XP
Country
dudes i don't mean to be rude but as much as i wish i could play the main story more then anything
it would be sweet to get full sub mini games and such but the waiting game is a pain
i would hate if this gets c n d'ed before we can even play any of it i have legit copy
but always stuck on how to progress after certain point .. hate tuts for games :@ damn :(

anywhooo...
as i say this im sure me and others alike
we just hope to hear from Aegehn on what is his plans are next non the less
he did say might do patches style like main story patch so we can get some play time
then patch for sub's next :(

anyone have any clue?

Freqman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i really don't care if this takes another year, as long as there's some progress, hopefully all the side quests get also translated.

Chronicles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Please dont kill this tread :-(...i think we should say something like "what is your best psp game??".. As for me im still looking

GorillaGD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh boy here we go. If it got cancelled, odds are the the ones working on it would have announced that it was and it seems unlikely that it would have been when they've stated not too long ago that the main story was finished. You're all just going to have to be more patient and find something else to do.

Last edited by GorillaGD,

Freqman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i wish people would stop bitching. You realize this guy isnt getting paid for any of this? IMO he can take as long as he wants.

SubLoverD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
the main story is done Yakuza 0 has been released and this is one of the games i need to play is the translation dead or are the substories being translated still?

You guys put so much effort into this please dont let it die

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1